Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

Industrial any one?

(1/2) > >>

Dreamer:
Well, I am pretty sure you heard of this Sub-Culture.

Basically, Industrial is a cross-over of many other fashion; Cyber-Goth, Skinheads, military, Cyberpunk, Bikers, Goth and etc

Well, the basic clothing usually goes from Black Band T-Shirts up to Fancy Trench coats. Boots is a vital thing in this sub-culture.
Metallic assortments is a crucial component as well.

I won't say any more, you can easily dig it up in the Net.

I can say I am an Industrial. Wearing a Steel toe boots, Black-Cargo pants and Black T-Shirt, some small chains around here and there, some eccentric hairstyle done with Gel and Spray. And that's about it.

If you need to think more, think of mixture of Marylin Manson and Wayne Static.

Any comments, critique and any other thing as of course welcomed.

KubeSix:
Are those the guys who sometimes wear gas masks? I always thought it was cool, but I like wearing simple clothes, so I never bothered. Big fan of cyberpunk here, so anything relating to it, I like.

Dreamer:

--- Quote from: KubeSix on March 27, 2010, 10:51:56 PM ---Are those the guys who sometimes wear gas masks? I always thought it was cool, but I like wearing simple clothes, so I never bothered. Big fan of cyberpunk here, so anything relating to it, I like.

--- End quote ---

Yep, but it doesn't go far that everyone wears. It is just customary.
Yeah, it is related to Cyberpunk. Though different in some stuff. Like how Power and Symphonic Metal; Death and Black metal are different. Just like that.

But it is more bent toward to Goth like - A cross - over CyberGoth + Cyberpunk + Metal head and what not.
Images are too large.
http://trendsupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/mask.jpg
http://notoriousjen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/swine-flu-mask-mexico-5.jpg

5arah:
Industrial fan/DJ here!

Nina:
OMG, awesome Sarah, maybe got a Shoutcast link where we can hear ya?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version