Author Topic: A Problem With Death  (Read 22567 times)

Sick_Angel13
Re: A Problem With Death
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 09:26:03 AM »
Quote from: M Sidhe
It just bugs the heck out of me thinking of how I'd feel.

That's the thing, you wouldn't feel.  It would just be over with nothing left.  It sounds a little scary but it can also be a bit of a relaxing thought as well.

Mayhap I've just suffered too much pain in this life but, I don't want to come back - ever. When I die I really hope it is Oblivion. For me that's a comforting thought. No more pain, no more memories, no more suffering in loneliness. "Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore.'"

All I want is eternal rest. Death is the contrary of birth - instead of entering the world we exit.
Moloch, we're on the same boat. Oblivion is the best choice for those like us.

*clears throat*

"I scream in silence, I sing of Strife
I live for Death, I die for Life"

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :-D
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 09:29:12 AM by Sick_Angel13 »

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 11:33:53 AM »
 I was raised to believe in Heaven and Hell, and I do follow those teachings. But I also wonder.... what of the spirits I see/hear? If there really are both places, why are these spirits still here, wandering around with nothing really to do? I enjoy the company; only a couple really bothered me, but why stay? If they were sent to Hell, I guess I can understand wanting to wander. But then there's angels. They visit us just as spirits do. If there really is Nothing, just an empty void where you don't know you even exist anymore..... that still doesn't explain spirits. Are there simply a few like Raz and I who would grow too bored by it and chose to leave? And if it really is Nothing, how can you leave? How do you know you're bored and make a choice like that?
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

MetalDragoness

• Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
  • Something Wicked Your Way Comes
    • Realm of the Dragon
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 02:03:56 PM »
Heres a thought to ponder- What comes after death- Do you believe in Heaven and Hell- I don't!
I would like to think that my soul will go on, that I will become a part of everything, and remember everything as such was in my life. That I will have memories of what my human soul encountered and that I can maybe teach someone else along the way so that they will not make the mistakes I made.
I don't believe in God
or Satan
and heaven is made up by the catholic right to strike fear in the hearts of man, and Hell was made up for the same reason. Now you have a moral right to do whatever you like, but if we don't like it you will burn in hell for it. That my friends in power. Fear is power.
I say I live by the golden rule, whether it be a Christian moral or not Treat everyone as you wish to be treated, and I care less what happens after I die.
If hell does exist they will have their hands full.
And if heaven exists Perfection is BS, and I want no part of it
Blessings in dark and light

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 05:44:34 PM »
true perfection= peace

because perfection is the well.... being without faults, flaws or errors.

When we speak of true perfection, then it would be a paradox, because it would mean that it would either have no purpose
or its purpose would be all.

So...... if the christian/jewish/muslim God is perfect..... would that make him purpouseless, or omni-puropse.

and if they say that he is ONLY good, then what is evil?

wouldn't that indidcate that he isn't as perfect as they say?

Or would that make him evil as well as good?

or maybe there's another  single conciousness from which all came from.

or maybe there is no good and evil, maybe its all a crappy human concept

or maybe i'm wrong and i'm gonna go to hell.

or maybe everything is the other way around and in which case shouldn't this sentence look like.

"ekil kool ecnetnes  siht t'nduohs esac hcihw ni dna dnuora yaw rehto eth si gnihtyreve ebyam ro."

or maybe i'm just doing this to take up space in this topic.

really?

Maybe...

you sure?

nope

how many fingers do you have

ten?

count em.

sure

one

two

three

four

six

"stop!

What?

why?

you skipped 5

five

yes, 5!

Ok

so.....

what

GO!

Oh, right

One

two

ARGHHHH!!!

What now!?

Start counting from 5

five?

sure!

Well!!????

Well what?

Why arnt you counting....

why didn't you say so?

AGHHHH!H!!!!!!

One

* kick in the shin*

OW!!!!

START FROM 5!!!!!

Five?

YES!!!!

Wait?

what now??

what am i counting again?
 :?

This was a tribute to conan o'brien

:-*

and that one was to bugs bunny

i wonder how much more i can stuff in this box?

i wonder if anyone is stupid enought to read this

i wonder if i'll get banned

i wonder if ishould make a bannana shake

hey i found a band-aid!

hey i'm chewing on my shirt

OMG its wet!

G2g

now?

yep

bye!

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 10:20:16 AM by Moloch »
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 06:25:12 PM »
It's ironic that you don't believe in God when the golden rule comes from the Bible.

And, yes, Raz... I actually read it.

:focus:
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 09:18:35 AM »
i never said i didn 't belive per-say...... i just suspended it till further notice :-fly)
-Kingdom Hearts

dragonlord
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 01:33:18 PM »
I think that life is just the preparation for what comes after we come here as blank slates and while were here we learn and grow and hopfuly become enlightened also yes i do believe in  God i dont know what comes after but i also know that im not afriad of it either and as far as getting bored that comes about through chemical hormoanes in your brain when you lose your physical form you evolve into a different state so no boredom to use a analogy a catapilla cannot imagine what its like to be a butterfly until it becomes one

Thankyou for putting up with my silly musings  :-)

END TRANSMISSION   :crazy:
It is the duty of the strong to protect the innocennt make a difference and hold the line against the dark that is the way of the warrior

MetalDragoness

• Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
  • Something Wicked Your Way Comes
    • Realm of the Dragon
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 08:21:20 PM »
I know it is strange that with the bible comes a great rule to live your life by, but no I don't believe in God. And I don't believe there is such thing as perfection. I was just saying if heaven on earth and peace on earth are the great end to all of this, who wants to carry on forever in that, the fight for good and evil is within yourself, we all have a bit of both within us, and the free will to do as we choose. But I do not believe in either. and omg Raziel that was enlightening and crazy
Blessings in dark and light

Thundergod

• Fearless Warrior
  • What truths lay in the mists of our subconscious?
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 09:08:08 PM »
if i may make a small attempt to say my piece on the matter.

i have gone through many religious phases but i like my current one the best soo far.

i don't claim any religion, because i believe they are all corrupt in their own right. there are plenty of nice things to learn from the books tho. but some things to be disregarded.

i believe in the human soul as well as entities commonly known as demons/angels.

there is a god but it is soo beyond our comprehension that rationalizing any action it makes is completly irrational.

on matters of afterlife id have to say we maybe dont have one the way it is predicted in the books.

i dont think god judges because we are all apart of it. how could he decide to make someone who is not a part of him, and does things that he did not plan to do. ( i chose he cuz it flows better, who cares really. gender doesent matter for spirits anyway right haha)

the scientific fact is that we all have energy within us and when we die that energy is recycled in one way or another.

and if you plan to ask about angels and demons. idk really maybe they are just independent forces of god himself. kindof like the hands moving chess pieces or something. maybe the angels are meant to guide us and demons meant to give us challenges, who cares.

im willing to bet god would prefer us to believe whatever we wish. we will all probably know the truth when we die. and if death is just the end then all of you people who believe that need to go out and start living. we all need to start living life for real.

im sorry that there are those of you who feel oblivion is the best thing for them. that the darkness in your hearts is too much to bare. i recommend you find your inner light. your inner strength. godless or not, live life happy. because we cant ever know what will happen when we die, until we die. so cheer up kids you only got the rest of your lifes. make a change. make the world a better place. pursue happiness.
We are all monsters in some way.

Vince_03
  • Weres
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »
in this..

i'll put it simple...

*ahem*

i'm emo
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 07:37:46 AM »
No one cares. Dog breath

emo= normal here.

Goth= normal here

normal= normal here.

Death threats and bad friends = normal here.......Really!

in fact the only thing not normal here is moloch and his retardedly large amount of posts, death threats and angst. and even then its pretty common.

Even your stupidity is normal vince. no matter how annoying it gets :-P

And thor? i don't think that they're "chess peices..... they're more like chinese checkers. *<:)
They just stop moving, but never go away. till they're set free.

<:smurf
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 12:12:36 AM by Mr. Kreepy »
-Kingdom Hearts

Thundergod

• Fearless Warrior
  • What truths lay in the mists of our subconscious?
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 09:37:58 PM »
maybe. . . maybe lol. i am glad to see vince has grown up since i have been gone. did they hold him back in preschool again.  :-*
We are all monsters in some way.

ImmortalKain

• Vampires
  • Great Master
  • Embrace the Darkness within yourself
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2008, 09:26:11 AM »
I don't believe that we reach a final resting place until we have fulfilled our purpose and ascended to our highest state. I believe in past lives and future ones to come. The ghosts or spirits of people may simply be the souls of those waiting for their next life. The "in between" of their realm may be a place to reflect and recollect. I do however believe in heaven and hell, though only having seen hell, there must be a heaven due to the universal need for balance in all things. But we will not reach these places until our ascensions are complete, or we have so saturated our souls with evil that we just sink to hell, unable to maintain a verifiable existence here. Of course the details of my beliefs constantly change as I learn more about myself and life and death.
Nothing brings you closer to reality
Than the taste
Of rejection

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2008, 12:28:00 PM »
  :-o :?They let vince into preschool???? wow...

And what the hell does emo have to do with this topic??
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Sick_Angel13
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 12:00:34 PM »

And what the hell does emo have to do with this topic??

Have no clue, emos are emotional towards death (?) or else they like it ... but they don't like death as much as Goths do! <^>