MonsterVision > Modern Horror

Nina˘s Horror Marathon

(1/4) > >>

Nina:
Okies, I decided its better to make one topic for all the movies I watch, since Im a bit of an addict for this genre. Ill post movies I watch, and you are all invited to write your own review if you watched the same movie.

The last one I watched is Gravedancers (2006)

After a night of drunken exploits, Allison, Harris, and Kira are chased and terrorized by the ghosts of a child pyromaniac, an ax murderer, and a rapist.

Pretty neat for this kind of movie, good actors and a nice dosage of blood and fright
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwlmlBNQrqo

Muerte:
  Actually seen this one and I have to say it was very decent.  The cinematography might not have been top notch but the acting and the story line definitely made up for it.

Countess:
Nina, it's like you're in my mind! I was actually on the fence about watching this one just recently & now I know I can watch with confidence since both you & Muerte give it your seals of approval. Have you seen the new Freddy?

Nina:
Nope, not yet, but its on my to watch list. Now Im at The Thirst  :-D

Nina:

Scream of the banshee 2011

Pretty neat, irish legends, templars, bloody professors and one banshee  <^>

--- Quote ---An archeology professor unearths a dangerous artifact, unwittingly releasing a creature that is able to kill with the power of its bone-splitting scream.
--- End quote ---
Imdb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version