Apocalypse Soon > Conspiracies

Monstrous Governments

<< < (2/3) > >>

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: Nina on May 10, 2011, 10:58:06 AM ---Good to know: http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF

--- End quote ---
Oh, good Lord.

God save the Queen?  :roll:

xD

Nina:
Lol, indeed  *<:)

heckco:
Should i feel lucky to live right down the street fema death camp.  I never seen the fema camps but i know couple of military and my father told me about the camps since i was child. This was over 30 years ago and i thought he was nuts. Only next few years can tell us if this really going to happen

matthew321:
Well since I don't see any restraints in place, I guess I will help myself.  :spy:

I'm sure many individuals are aware of a person named "Alex Jones" World's most famous conspiracy theorist. He apparently receives threats from high officials on a regular basis. This is because he is letting out too much truth so we must support him! There is no way that they could buy him out, or that he is working for them!

I have listened to this man and he reveals information so slowly and in such little amounts that it is not worth it. I listened to three shows of his that were three hours in length. I learned very few things that I did not already know. He also doesn't go into the "real" details as much as I would like. He offers links to people who want to find the information themselves (usually the links lead to his website, which of course is comprised of truth) So I will be frank here, I do not trust Alex Jones and I doubt in his motives. I can give examples if necessary but this is just my opinion. No example that I am provided will change my opinion of this man. (but never say never)

So now with that out of the way, we have our second conspiracy theorist, Ms. Sherry Shriner. I have mentioned her before on this site and I shall do so once more. She is an individual who has a radio show. She claims to speak on behalf of the most high (god). She uses bible codes and personal contacts of hers to obtain information. The interesting thing is that she is seeming to be more and more correct everyday. Alex Jones has said everything she has but she covers much more. Her show is one hour long and it is much more thorough then Alex Jones' show. She claims that aliens are controlling the government and aliens are actually fallen angels. She goes into quite a lot of detail of the relations of the different aliens to each other as well.
But the one thing she has said that impressed me was "if you do not believe me then ask the most high himself" She explains that we are able to communicate with god with our hearts. We should ask him for the truth in all things. Whether or not god leads us to her is irrelevant. So the reason this impresses me is that she has a source to check. A back up plan, few are going to dispute that god is an unworthy resource. I am not saying I trust her, but I like her information and she is clear where all her information comes from.

Now whether or not aliens and god are involved does not matter. The bills I am seeing passed are disgusting, the government of the United States is no longer efficient. I am hearing statements and realizing that our politicians are self subservient. Our opinions seem rather unimportant. I am a firm believer in the eminent arrival of martial law. I think that the goal is to control us. Alex Jones mentions this scenario a lot but does not give the real reason why this is not rubbing on the humanity of politicians. (although in no way, shape or form, am I saying politicians have souls) Sherry Shriner says it is because they are aliens or controlled by aliens (fallen angels, demons) and this is Satan's plan to inspire the chapter of revelation in the bible.
I think what is going to happen can be interpreted in the book of revelation, in one way or another. I don't see a bright future and most people want to steer clear of that negative mindset. Which actually makes it easier to come about.

I am also going to say that I believe this message is monitored and that I am on the list somewhere... I also believe these conspiracy people are a little bit crazy... and that I am listening to crazy people... (so what does that make me?)

All I need now is someone to offer me a red pill and a blue pill. (however one will be republican and one will be democratic  :doh:)

ViciouslyMe:
Not as long as you have your tin foil hat of course! But seriously, I could sit here and tell you the government threatens me every day. Is it true? No. But I can still say it. I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, don't get me wrong. But if something doesn't make the least bit sense or hold any ground when applied to real events, then I don't hold it in much worth. The goverments been going down hill since it was first established, and considering how affective they are, I doubt you're on any "list". Sorry if yall are offended, but thats my truth.

Now,  :focus: . There have been theories of "angels" being extraterrestrials for a long time now. It actually involves the "Ancient Aliens" theory, where what we have observed as "angels" and "God" are simply beings of a far more advanced race. Do I believe it? No. I mean, maybe aliens were mistaken for "angels" at times. That doesn't mean all "angels" are aliens. Neither does the theory concerning "God".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version