Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Theories

Aliens And The Undead- Full Episode

<< < (2/3) > >>

TeteoInan:
The In-Laws.

I'm just now finding this topic. *facepalm*
It's not a bad theory. I just wouldn't place ALL of the blame on Aliens...

Of course, then again... there's a theory I found recently that says that Aliens are just as Native to Earth as We are, and Elves are. We just drove them into hiding, much like we drove everything else into hiding.
I Like that one... Alot.

Nina:
Aliens have been here long before we (as we like to call ourselves) the Earthlings were. So the term ALIENS is somewhat politically incorrect.

ViciouslyMe:
I think it's possible that some things (mostly things concerning the dead) could have been decided by people driven by curiosity. It's human nature to want an answer for everything, and so I do believe that some of the ideas were merely the answers people came to long ago. I don't see the need of alien influence for these ideas to have come to exist. Again, I'd say it's people underestimating what humans are capable of. Yes, I do believe aliens visited our ancestors, but I don't believe they had as much of an impact on the culture as some theorize. Granted, I'm not going to say we came up with everything, but that doesn't mean it should be accredited to aliens.

Nina:
Hm, maybe, but I doubt that a lot. Most of the geniuses have been channeling some sort of outer source. Some would call them demons, I really am more prone to believe that in most cases where people believe its some "evil shadowy creature of demonic nature", is actually a different life form. Aliens dont have to be of extraterrestrial form as we like to believe. Some races are here longer than modern man is. And being more sophisticated in their knowledge of science, agriculture, arts, astronomy, they gave their knowledge to the mankind. I believe humans are capable of many things, except accepting there is a bigger picture than that they want us to see....

ViciouslyMe:
Wouldn't demons be a different life form? And if they are, I wouldn't call them/categorize them as aliens. There are many things that exist here that did not come from anywhere but here, but they are in a different category. And I do believe that outside influence did not have it's hand in everything we are today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version