Monstropedia > Forbidden Archaeology

Bosnian Pyramid Shoots Energy Beam into Space!

(1/4) > >>

Nina:

This is really an amazing story.  A team of physicists have detected an energy beam that is coming out of the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun!    The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28 kHz.  The energy beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the pyramid.  The physics they teach us in school says that this is impossible because the intensity of electromagnetic energy goes down the farther you get from the source.  It This pyramid is over 10,000 years old and apparently it's still producing energy after all these years!

rest at: project.nsearch

Jake:
Sam Osmanagić, the American businessman who makes all these claims, never provides photographs, data, research papers, peer reviewed studies, or, in fact, any form of evidence for his bizarre beliefs. But as Egyptologist Dr. Zahi Hawass said: "His previous claim that the Maya are from the Pleiades and Atlantis should be enough for any educated reader..."

It's all very well to say that physicists have detected a beam of energy shooting out of it - but I can say the same about my garden shed. Without proof, they're just empty words.

1. Who are the "physicists"?
2. Where is their research published?
3. What do they mean by "energy beam"? LASER? MASER? Sonic? Particle?
4. Why doesn't this energy beam effect anyone or anything that stands on top of the hill?
5. Why has it never been detected by any other physicist?

Everyone is entitled to hold strange beliefs. The real tragedy here, as pointed out in an article in Science by actual Bosnian archaeologists, is that "funding and attention are going to the fanciful pyramid theory while the nation's real heritage remains underfunded and underprotected. The "Bosnian Pyramids" have become a matter of national pride for a nation still feeling the wounds of the bitter war of the 1990s. Osmanagic has made Bosnia the cradle of civilization, or as he terms it, "supercivilization".

This is the sort of nationalistic chest-thumping that got the Balkans into trouble in the first place."

Nina:
I guess u havent visited Bosnia lately then? ;)

Jake:

--- Quote from: Nina on January 25, 2012, 09:36:45 AM ---I guess u havent visited Bosnia lately then? ;)

--- End quote ---

Relevance?

Nina:
Yes, quite huge actually. If u walked through the tunnels in the pyramid and saw the thing with ur own eyes, im sure u would talk different. Just cause scientific "big shots" say something is there or isnt, that doesnt mean they are right. Big shots have named many of those that broke the borders of what was thought of as TRUE crazy and phony... but look at them now: all accepted theories and TRUTHS now :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version