Apocalypse Soon > Conspiracies

Gallery of Alleged Rulers of the NWO World

(1/1)

prezhorusin04:
Skull's Gallery of Alleged
NWO Rulers of the World:
http://www.firebaseskull.com/Rogues.html
Some researchers claim that the NWO has a definite pyramid structure, with one person at the top who is the 'boss of all bosses' to use a mafia expression. I'm not sold on the 'boss of all bosses' concept. I tend to guess that the NWO is a grab bag of usually cooperating, but often clashing mafias. Whatever the case, on this page I will list all the alleged freaks at the top of the NWO pryamid, to assist you in making up your own mind. Dig in!

Sir Evelyn Rothschild: New Head of the House of Rothschild
Nationality: French ... Well, actually Jewish
This dude is my personal favorite for the ruler of the world, if in fact there is such a single person.
The British and French Rothschild banking empires were recently united under this guy.

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Nationality: Limey (if you don't count her German background)
I don't think anyone alleges that Her Right Inbred Retarded Majesty concerns herself with the actual running of the world, even if she is in fact the official head of the NWO. However, any 'power behind the throne' has to project his power through her.

Count Hans KlovenBach: Superior General of the Jesuits
Nationality: Dutch
Some researchers claim that the Jesuits were created as a sort of CIA for the Black Nobility of Italy at the time of the Reformation. The stated purpose of the Jesuits was to turn the tide of the Reformation, and reclaim protestant lands for the Pope.The head of the Jesuits is commonly refered to (by those who don't like him or his screwy Jesuits) as 'The Black Pope' for the alleged nasty things he and his Jesuits do. He's Black Nobility for sure, and as the (alleged) head of the intelligence service for the infamous Black Nobility, he may well indeed be the secret ruler of the world.
The Black Pope - Eric John Phelps

Sir Andrew Bertie: Grand Master of the Soverign Military Order of the Knights of Malta
Nationality: Limey
This guy is the head of the 'official' Knights of Malta, the one dthe Pope recognizes. There are other 'Knights of Malta' organizations, but his is the official one. He is the first limey Grand Master in hundreds of years, and he is a cousin of Queen Elizabeth II. He is Black Nobility, for sure, and may just be the ruler of the world, the actual power behind the Pope, but I think he's a dark horse a best. But there is do doubt he is a NWO heavyweight for sure.
Official SMOM web site.

Pope John Paul II
Nationality: Polish (Some researchers claim his mother is Jewish!)
Just guessing, I'll say that if he is the official head of the NWO, the real power lays with some high mucky muck behind the thorne, just like the case of Queen Elizabeth, if she is in fact the official ruler of the NWO.

Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Grand Master of Scotish Rite Freemasons in the UK Prince Edward is included on this page because he is the Grand Master of Scotish Rite Freemasonry in the British isles, which many assert is the most infamous of all the mason hocus pocus groups. As such, he may be the real power behind the British Monarchy. His Father was a brother of King Edward VIII, and was also the head of Scotish Rite Masonry in the UK before his 'mysterious' (snicker snicker) death. His daddy was prominent among those termed 'peace' advocates during WWII, or 'Nazi Sympathizers' if one has an less generous frame of mind. Daddy died in an airplane 'accident' (snicker snicker) during the war. Many assert he was actively involved in the Rudolf Hess affair, and that Hess was on the same ill-fated airplane. See the link below.
What Really happened to Rudolf Hess
The United Grand Lodge of England - Official Site

Edgar Bronfman: Top Banana of World Jewish Congress
Nationality: Canadian .... well, actually Jewish
This cat is so powerful that he can even shake down the Swiss Bankers. By the way, the WJC is not a 'congress,' but a rubber stamp collection of rent-a-shills controlled from the top down by puppet master Bronfman. The swag from the Swiss bank shakedown mostly disappearded into the expense accounts of Edgar and his band of merry men. It got so bad even the New York Times got all shook up.
How Edgar Bronfman Per$uaded Clinton to Purssue Non-Existant Claims

C. Fred Kleinknecht - Sovereign Grand Commander of all Scottish Rite Freemasons World-wide
Nationality: Unknown to webmaster at this time
The Scotish Rite Freemasons are the most numerous and the most infamous of all the masonic groups, especially in the UK where they are the most powerful, and this dude with the purple hat and big gong is their top banana.
Proof that masons worship Lucifer, from the lips of Kleinknecht himself
Here's some interesting facts about Kleinknecht that Texe Marrs dug up, the little-known masonic connection to NASA

CONTINUED: http://www.firebaseskull.com/Rogues.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version