Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Shadows

Everything about Shadows

<< < (11/11)

Moloch:

--- Quote from: Countess Maelice111 on November 27, 2010, 04:47:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Moloch on November 27, 2010, 01:20:52 PM ---Grammar and spelling, Maelice... they count here.

As for your question, the answers lie all about this board like shells on the beach... read away.

--- End quote ---
ohh :oops:  :oops:  thx for  the reprimand,i'll be carefull.... :doh:
----my eyes are like potatoes from reading....screen burns on my iris   :cry:

--- End quote ---

What I said was not a reprimand. I don't reprimand. I destroy, annihilate, and depress. This was just the closest thing to friendly advice that I could get.

Countess Maelice111:
What I said was not a reprimand. I don't reprimand. I destroy, annihilate, and depress. This was just the closest thing to friendly advice that I could get.
[/quote] hmm,ok.... i'll be carefull not to drag any of those on me.

Countess Maelice111:

--- Quote from: keanz on November 27, 2010, 03:08:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Shadow on October 03, 2005, 11:18:33 PM ---This just popped into my head and could be way off but this could be one of the reasons Shadow's hate the figure twelve.

Well here goes: Shadow's know allot and have a much greater knowledge then humans. So it would kind of make sense if they are afraid of or wary about something if they don't know much about it. Eg. They have never tried to learn about 12 and there for it's turned into maybe something like an old wives tale. That or they could have studied twelve too much and found something they didn't like and it causes them to be afraid of it.

Well that's my attempt at a theory. Even though I can't remember Shadowling's I know it was better than this.

--- End quote ---
Why are they scared of number 12? are there bad memories about it?

--- End quote ---
   there aren't bad memories,fact is that num 12 represents the final from what we're became from and what we will be...and shadow is only a shadow! in a way shadows are fixed to be and do not much like usuual shadow would act,this shadow is angry,knowing who he/she/it is/ and why became that way... for further info you can look up abaut num 12 in occultizm and etc,so as is it obvious that shadows are negative form of energy,just pull the line inbetween all facts....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version