Witches Brew > Dreaming

Black faceless shadow like shape appear in my dreams, could it be Satan him self

(1/6) > >>

BlackInfinite:
Hello everyone,

I will first start off introducing my self. I'm sorry my English is poor so I'd like to excuse everyone to show a bit patient with me. My name is Jack and I'm 28 years old. I grew up in Norway but I am originally Thai. I've been agnostic all my life but now I'm not sure any longer. This is where my story comes in, it's about my strange but scary nightmares I had in the period of 12 - 13 years.

Now hear my story.

I've had 3 really scary nightmares in my life. The first scariest one started off when I was 16 years old in the middle of the winter in January. It was heavy snow storm outside that night and I was home all alone. In the dream I woke up in the middle of the night and felt very thirsty. I went downstairs to get some water. It was dark in the kitchen and stupid me didn't turn on any lights except the lights coming from the refrigerator. Suddenly before I knew anything of it I felt a cold feeling behind my neck and everything around turned silent in slow motion, like almost the time stopped. I turned around of course which I soon would regret. In front of me sitting on the kitchen table there was a black shape. It was like a man BUT it wasn’t a man. I got paralyzed by shock but I could see that eyeless, faceless dark shape rising up from the table in slow motion, VERY SLOW and started to walk towards me. It wasn’t a walk but I just can’t explain how, all I knew it was coming closer. As soon as I felt back to my self again I turned around like a lightning speed. The only thing I had in mind was to “GET THE FOCK OUT OF THERE”. I was running like hell towards the door which was leading out of my house at incredible speed I never imagines could run. Now the scary part starts here! I was running and running, I could see the door BUT I NEVER COULD REACH TO IT. I got panicked but kept running. I turned my face back to look at the thing but was just coming closer and closer and closer. I screamed out load and then I suddenly woke up in my own pool of sweat! This is one scary dream I’ll never forget.

The second dream I had, actually I wasn’t sure it was a dream. It started when I was in deep sleep. As everyone does in sleep we unconscious open our eyes for a few seconds and then we fall back to sleep again. The second I opened by eyes my body I was free zed by shock. I couldn’t move my legs, my arms and I couldn't scream. In front of my bed in the dark corner of my room I could see this senseless, cold, eyeless, faceless dark, black shape again STEERING DEEPLY AT ME. I felt this presence strongly even though I could not see his eyes. I got so shocked I thought I was in hell even if it lasted only for a few seconds. I soon came to my conscious, I turned the light quickly and the thing was suddenly gone.

From that day on I slept with lights on for several months believe me. Now the strange part with this dream was when I woke up in the morning from that night the light was turned on. I can't remember other time at the night I turned on the light. It kind of freaked me to realise my experience might possibly be real, could it?

The third scary nightmare I had was actually a month ago (inspired me to search for this forum looking for a reasonable explanation). This time I was in my bed sleeping again. Something suddenly woke me up but I had no idea what it was. The second I woke up I got knocked out unconscious by something frightening, extreme shock I don’t remember what it was. Then further I remember I woke up in a hospital tied up and being observed by lots of doctors, psychologist and a “priest”. Of course I was my self again but had no idea what the hell happened and why I got tied up. I felt confused but also very exhausted. I was so tired I couldn't say anything, I fell back to sleep again.

Now let us jump a bit forward with my story. This is after the doctors, psychologist and the priest realised I was my self again after they’ve done several tests to me. I’ve asked them several times what the hell happened to me but they refused to answer, "Until now". One of the priest and a doctor there told me I’ve passed away for a week. I got surprised and shocked at the time and couldn't believe what I was hearing, I was speechless. They showed me a video of my self locked and tied up in a room with surveillance camera observed by scientist, doctors, physiologist and a priest. I was in rage, my eyes was blood red talking, shouting in tongues I couldn’t understand. I had unexplained physical strength. I tore my self loosen up from the leather belt like it was a piece of paper. I was jumping weirdly 5 feet up in the air, screaming, scratching on the walls, bend my head, foot and arms weirdly physical impossible to perform.. I was hanging up from the roof supported by “one finger”, an athletic strength not possible to do. I soon of course understood I was possessed by some kind of an entity, a demon you could call it. The priest from another room observing and speaking to me from a microphone in another language I didn’t understood one word of but seems similar to the older catholic, some kind of Greek, maybe Latin I’d say. I was asking the priest what he was asking me he said he was asking "for a name". I was screaming, shouting in several vocals repeating in weird languages but there was one word I could catch up clearly, that was the word “BELIAL”. I got so scared listening and looking at my self doing all that on the video tape I couldn't watch it longer. Suddenly woke up in my bed sweating and shaking.

I couldn’t of course go back to sleep again but I was thinking a lot about if this could be coincidence from my the pass nightmares (first one I was 16 years old, the second one when I was 22 and now the 3rd one I'm 28 ). I tried to think logic to find reasonable explanations to this but there wasn't any. It seems coincident, it has a pattern linking the nightmares together the first two about the same shadow like shape attacking and frightens the s**takeakeakeakeake out of me. Is it possible that dark shape, figure could have anything to do with my 3rd nightmare as he possessed me, was he fooling with me, testing me, teasing me, visiting me.. WHAT? The odd thing here is also that the 3 scariest nightmares appear exactly every 6 years, WHY? It’s frustrated thinking they were linking together but has NO rational explanation.

I got scared thinking of this for hours before I could go to work BUT there was one word that coughed my attention repeating in my head the whole morning, it was the word “BELIAL” I said to the priest in my dream. I said to my self it was probably a word or a name I created from my own imagination.

Several hours later without any sleep I arrived to my office. After I got some worked done and felt calm down. Suddenly this made up fantasy word "BELIAL" from my dream pops up in my head again. I got curious about this odd word and decided to Google it on the internet just for fun. Guess what I found out? (To today I still regret I searched for that word on the internet). This was a quite shocking discovery; I was shaking and I knew I could piss my self off at any time in my office. I got paranoid and couldn't sleep properly for days, even today and now it's over a month ago.

If you’re curious enough go and search for the word “BELIAL” at the Google, but I warn you…

Not to reveal too much about what I found out all I can say is Belial is a dark prince. This is some of his description written on the internet:

"His face comes of an infinite blackness avoids and arms with a scythe able to cut down immortal truths"

Exactly as the dark black, empty faceless shape to appear in my first two nightmares and might possibly be the one that possessed me on my 3rd dream. The text continues:

"The sanguinary god who defied the law of time"

Now could this be from the first dream where I felt everything silent and in slow motion, like the time almost stopped?

This is no bulls**takeakeakeakeakeakeakeake story of mine, it's your choice to believe it or not but I'm telling you all the truth from the bottom of my heart or else I wouldn't be bother to write this much, would I?

Now all I need is there anyone out there that has experienced the same or similar nightmare as I have. What could this mean? Is there any other reasonable explanation to these nightmares? Is there anybody out there that can do dream interpretation or have some knowledge about this demonic Belial?

In advanced I would like to thank you all that have taken time to read my story. Lots of opinion, knowledge or experiences would be gladly accepted, again thank you all..

- Jack -

jordyn:
do you remember doing anything that would have caught his attention?

interestingly enough, belial is one of my favorite archetypes, one of the first energies i worked with on my own...he may be scary at first, but once you lose your fear of him, he's really not a bad sort, a little amorous and if you play well, he can be jealously possessive...but can teach you a bit about mastering your less than human, desires and understanding how to accept them as part of you, rather than denying those aspects of our creation.

most will disagree with my advice, but i don't view negative energies as the evils most commonly attributed to them, but the only other big name i worked with was azazel, both were more eager to teach than destroy.

but even by demonic myth...he's not bad, just knows how to enjoy the more animalistic sides of our nature, and encourages humanity to revel in those aspects of our nature, with him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belial

i suggest you try to figure out what he symbolises to you, in your life, and either use that to work with him, or once you realize what's attracting his attention, do what you can to be rid of that aspect of yourself...a recurring dream is something you're subconscious mind is trying to tell you of importance, but only you can figure out what that is.

this may help though.  ;)

http://monstrous.com/forum/index.php?topic=3005.0

Morticia:
Hi Jack,

I'm glad you found us.

I am a Christian, so my perspective will be very different from Jordyn's.

I don't believe the dark shadow was satan, but rather a demon.  I do believe that these three dreams are highly satanic in nature.  You are at a crossroads in your life - perhaps it's time to make a decision about God.  It's very interesting that you've had three dreams that are six years apart, and they are so intense that they stick in your mind and all seem to bind together as separate parts of a whole.

Belial is indeed a demon.  It is not an entity that can worked with in any positive manner, but rather a liar and destructive force.

For a demon to know that you belong to God is your only defense against it.  I'll PM you and tell you some more.  I've repeated this advice so much on the board I imagine the others are getting tired of it.

Please be sure to keep posting and let us know how you're doing.

~Morticia

p.s. Your use of English is awesome, far better than that of some American people!  Good job.

Dark Lord M:
Totally agree with Morticia, but the thing you saw in your dream is not probably not Satan, nor Belial himself, but probably a follower of Belial under the cult "Sons of Belial". Well it might not be a cult, but thats the name of his followers. :spy:

Phantom X:
What ever you do, dont be affraid. That gives it power.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version