Witches Brew > Dreaming

Physia

(1/3) > >>

Dark Lord M:
I had something odd in a dream awhile back that my friend and I had. I was having a normal dream and a snake like black shadowy creature came up, it had large chapped lips, cat like eyes, slit nostrils, and odd floppy ears. It floated through the air and such and grabbed a character from my dream and I woke up, I saw "it" in my dreams on several occasions. As did my friend, whom we named "Pyhsia" (sie-uh) and referred to it as a female. Does this sound like a demonic presence or and overactive imagination of two young kids? We also felt the same presence as our dreams in a section of my woods where the leaves stayed green all year around and surrounded a large tree, which we referred to as the Dark Tree for obvious reasons... Just a bad feeling, though we went there to hang out many times.

Weirdelicious:
I don't know but if the two of you saw it in your dreams, I don't think it's your imagination because dreams are personnal to each individual. Do you still see it in your dreams?

Dark Lord M:
Not for awhile. Maybe like three or four years.

Weirdelicious:
Okay, did you feel evil coming from it?

Bloody Angel:
Sounds like Mare, or Mara, or Alp, whichever name suits you most,  to me.
Though the fact that appears in animal form reminds me the Japanese version of the previous mentioned, which is called Baku, eater of dreams.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version