Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

reocuring dream

<< < (2/8) > >>

Vivid777:

?

Would you say that while you have been growing up that you have been a highly independant person?
The sort of person that does not live your life like other people say you should?

As it is a reccuring dream, it could be a simple reflection of this, maybe telling you to be careful and not to ruin your relationdhips with others in your life by being overly independant.

Or a message to be more independant if you find yourself influenced by others too much in your life, because relationships can be harmed in this way as well, with people liking to see you make your own path in life.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Vivid

[/quote]

SandralmenDarkk:
no im very good with people im not independant but i can go off on my own if need be.  question where do you get this from the dream

Vivid777:

Well,

It's a new town,  and you started having the dreams when you were 12-13, when you are growing up and starting to take your own "new" path in life. The houses can represent all the peoples there different lifestyles because it is where they "live".
You killing the people "and burning the houses' can represent rejecting their lifestyles, not really killing people.
So this dream can be interpreted as a dream of you growing up, being independent, rejecting other peoples lifestyles and "carving" your own path in life with the "sword" in the symbolism of the dream. This is reinforced by the fact that you have been having these dreams on a recurring basis, while you have been growing up in this phase of your life.

Because it is going a bit far in the dream, destroying everything, it could mean two things;

1 That your are really doing this too much and trying to be too independant in your life, and it is showing you that, or

2 That you might not be doing it enough, and it is showing it to you in this way to try and make the point obvious to you. Like telling you, hey you should be more like this (independent that is, I do not mean killing people of course!)

Sometimes dreams can have paradoxical meanings, and the meaning for you is revealed by finding out about youself.

This is one way of interpreting the dream, if you feel it relates to another area of your life, then post that here and I will try and re-interpret it for you in a new context.

I hope this helps a bit and makes sense to you and I look forward to your reply.

Thankyou for your enquiry!

Vivid

Vince_03:
maybe you did something wrong and someone will reveal it what you did???

Nina:

--- Quote from: SandralmenDarkk on August 22, 2008, 11:34:51 AM ---Basicly it's this guy in a cloak he  has a sword and he is walking through this town. modern day town. house to house person to person he begings kiling everyone.  within an hour the entire town is dead. and most of the town is on fire. then it seems that only one person is alive well sorta. he has alot of cuts and has lossed a s**t load of blood. basicly he is dead but he doesn't submite to it yet. he is on the ground and grabs the guys cloak by doing this he reveils the guys face and its my fave its me except my eyes are purple. then i wake up

is it just a dream? doesn it mean something? tell me what you know think or your opion. i would greatly aprciate it

--- End quote ---

What caught my attention most is the color of your eyes in the dream, purple. Here are some explanations for that color: Purple is royalty. A mysterious color, purple is associated with both nobility and spirituality.

So, my guess here is, killing people doesnt have to mean you are actually killing someone, the way I see it, you bring the awakening, more then eternal sleep. Cause, purple brings that, it is always in shades of spiritual. one thing I gotta ask you, and it is this: Where are you from? I dont need a town or street, just part of world, it is important cause every culture has its own meaning of colors, and your subconscious usually sends you symbols of something you know.

Also, do you tend to teach others, help with advise or spread knowledge in any way?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version