Witches Brew > Dreaming

Nightmare 911

<< < (8/9) > >>

Andrea Warfare:
I've had a nightmare in which I pull up in front of this two story house the top left light was on and the street name was snowgoose.In the dream I feel this intense fear I've never felt like I was going to die...strange thing is,I went to a town I had never been before and passed right by the house had a double take and reversed stared at the house the left light on top the snowgoose street sign the shape of the moon and felt that felt that fear all over agaian...did I see the future? I7m sure I did.How is this possible?Anyway...Its my worst nightmare because it became a reality and I don't know what it means...

Mental Disorder:
Ok...so this dream didn't happen to me but to my brother... I'll say it anyways.

There was some party in some freaky carnival. My brother walked past a "Thing" in a black coat saying to him ," Don't let the boy open the castle.". The boy was at a bowling minigame and won the castle. My brother tried to warn the boy but words wouldn't form. Suddenly he was in a classroom and the boy opened it. A huge beast with glowing red eyes and blood red skin pushed it's was out of the toy castle and killed little children around him. He hid under a desk and, of course, the beast found him. He woke up screaming and in terror of it for weeks.  :-P

LunarEc1ipse03:
Well, besides being on here, no, I hadn't been watching any movies or anything of that sort. Probably just being on here is making me wierder by the day  :laugh:

pogolightbulb:
This is not as much of a nightmare as it is a weird dream that i would like some input on and help explaining

ok so there burned down building and roosting on top of it there was a really tall bird like a Phoenix i was across from the building looking at it its feathers where all ruffled and torn and it was screeching at me from across the street

tara361:
every single night i have the same dream but diffrent effect and im always floating  in the air...what i mean is in my dream im always falling 2 my death and when i wake up i fall back down on the bed....im not 2 sure what it means though :? :? :? :)zzz 0:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version