Witches Brew > Dreaming

Day Dreams and Visions

(1/5) > >>

Kadesh:
 Ever have a day dream? Something you don't really understand? Or how about a Vision? I, myself, have had a few of each. This is the place to share yours.

Guess I should go first.. lol.

I often have day dreams about my future. And it's so strange that it's nothing like I thought it would be. I used to envision a big wedding, the house, kids.... but now... It's just me and mine. Together. The wedding, house, and kids are just a fuzzy thought for somewhere far down the road. And it doesn't bother me at all. Strange how our lives take different turns...

Petling:
I day dream a lot, mainly when trying to take my mind off of chores, like washing the dishes, Tybalt once said that the "water was talking to me". No idea what he mans by that. :-P

Kadesh:
 It's zoning out... I'm not sure if it's the same as a Day Dream or a Vision. I do the zone out thing all the freaking time though. lol. At work especially. My job takes no brain power whatsoever. I have tons of time to just stare at things and let my mind wander. I'm afraid one of these days it's not going to come back... :roll:

Levinthross:
by vision are we talking future or fantasy

Kadesh:
 Either one. Sometimes your fantasies become your future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version