Witches Brew > Dreaming

Fun prediction dreams

(1/2) > >>

Daemonin:
So yesterday I took a nap and had a really cool dream about there being a siren or something at my women's college and everyone fell asleep except me.  That's not the prediction.  In the dream I found a little green dragon figurine that was less than an inch high while I was looking for the siren so I could be all, "Wake them up!"  I liked it, so I kept it.

I woke up and got on Monstrous like I always do.  During the time I was online, my roommate came back.  She ranted a bit about her mom being all RAWR, but after she cooled down she gave me a little green dragon figurine that was less than an inch high.

I guess if she thought the tarot reading was freaky, she totally flipped out and said that she can't give me anything as a surprise because I already know what it's going to be *<:)

Kadesh:
 That's really cool, Dae!! I've never done a dream like that before! Hmm.. I did have problems with my ex though... he was never able to surprise me because I always knew what he was getting me. So... I'm either gifted.. or he bought lame surprises.. :roll:  *<:)

Daemonin:
I know what you mean.  Charlie has not given me any lame gifts, but I kind of knew what was going to happen.

I do that a lot, though, so I'm used to it.   I love surprises, but that may be because they are hard for me to come by:roll:

Petling:
I have random snap shots in my dreams, & they always happen IRL exactly as they appear in my dreams. It's weird, & I've had one or two happen to me while I was awake since I joined up on here. One of them was actually about you, Kadesh. :?

Daemonin:
That's become an everyday thing with me.  I used to shout out, "Deja vu!" each time that happened, but I got tired of saying that after a while...

Hmmm, Petling can see the fuuuuture.  Like me! ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version