Witches Brew > Dreaming

Mirror, mirror...

(1/2) > >>

Daemonin:
Ever had a dream about looking in a mirror and not seeing your own reflection, but something else instead?

Last night I had a lucid dream.  I was walking around until I came upon a mirror.  I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection, but in the background I saw something that was not actually with me on my side.  So, being who I am, I was all, "I'm going to go through the mirror!  I want to see what that is!"  So I began to try to go through the mirror.  I put my hands on it and willed myself to go through it like an open door.  It stayed cold and solid.  I hit it a few times, watching my reflection mimic me.  I was a little frustrated because I knew I was dreaming, but didn't understand why I couldn't go through.  I tried harder and placed my palms flat on the surface of the mirror and felt it start to fade away.  Before I could get through I looked at my reflection and she was glaring at me.  Her eyes began to glow and she snarled at me, showing rather sharp fangs.  Startled, I backed away.  I didn't understand why my dream was treating me that way, but I figured that I really wasn't meant to go through that mirror now.  I walked away, deciding that maybe I would find something better to do instead...

Kadesh:
 Could it be something that you're facing in your day to day life... something you pick at, but can't figure out? Maybe your dream is telling you to just walk away from it.. "find something better to do instead."

Daemonin:
If there is something I always pick at, it's literally "What is beyond the mirror?"  I ask that question every day.

Of course, there could be more.  Though, there is very little bothering me other than myself.

Regina Terra:
Then it's probably telling you that you'll most likely not want to know the hidden depths within yourself. That you would honestly be more comfortable in ignorance. The scary face seems to support that idea to me.

Daemonin:
Probably for now.  I'll push past it eventually...  <^>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version