Witches Brew > Dreaming

Sensory Input in nightmares

(1/3) > >>

Whitedrake:
maybe i got the words wrong but idk. Anyway, I'd like to ask if anyone else has this issue, i have a recurring dream. I'm on a large battlefield. There are many figures in golden armorclosing in around me, and one thrusts a spear into my ribcage. Thing is I FEEL it, i feel the skin break, the ribs spread and shatter, and my lung deflates, and warm blood is spilling on my torso. It is the most vivd dream ive ever had, and i have it regularly. My question is if anyone else has similar issues.

Kadesh:
 The only thing I've had that even comes close is a few wet dreams. :doh: No nightmares like that though.

When did this nightmare start? Are there any correlating events in your life?

Mr. Kreepy:
I experience pain in my dreams quite a bit. Actually, the other night I had a particularly vivid dream where I ended up falling off a building and becoming breakfast for a swarm of zombies. I could feel my legs breaking when I fell, and I could feel their teeth sinking into me.
It's nothing abnormal, and while it is distressing it's not something to worry about, because it isn't harmful to you, and you couldn't really do much about it anyway.
Hope that helps  :-)

Whitedrake:
thanks kreep, thats more reasurring. any thoughts on why it happens? also the recurrance of the dream is annoying..i would like to have some idea as to why i keep having the same dream but o well. and  as for you Kad, the dreams have been going on for about 2 years, and im not sure what you mean by correlating events.

Kadesh:
 We'd love to hear them, Izzy. Stand up... share with the class. :-P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version