Monstrous Music & Games > Favorite bands

Any one here listen to anything other than metal and depressing dark rock?

<< < (15/15)

Nina:
You mean, fortunately, on internet, people are not on length of your heel?  *<:)

confused_mystery:

--- Quote from: AWBrielle on June 02, 2011, 02:33:33 PM ---I don't know. Depending on the intensity of the annoyance, I could very well be inclined to kick someone in a painful place.  :-P Fortunately, this is the internet, and I can write up a terribly nasty post and then delete it for the sake of maintaining my maturity.

--- End quote ---
:laugh: awe you're no fun  :-P its funny to see people get pissed over the net

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: Nina on June 02, 2011, 02:34:57 PM ---You mean, fortunately, on internet, people are not on length of your heel?  *<:)

--- End quote ---

...Mmmmmaybe.

ArcticWolf88:
To get  :focus:....

I listen to trance! Its one of my favorite genres. Basshunter, Helios, and Tiesto (not necessarily in that order) are awesome.

I still like Metal, Rock and Punk though! <^>

--- Quote ---Well when it comes to music I listen to just about everything except hip hop. I like 70's rock and alot of 80's rock. I do like metal though, i dont find it depresing but envegerating...certain songs anyway.
--- End quote ---

Ravin, completely agree 100%! It's invigorating!  I like a lot of 80s rock too, Nitro is the most awesome band from that era IMHO.

WereBull:
.....nope. Aside from Opera, that is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version