Guns and Roses
The Police
NIN
REM

And more..........

:idea:   :mrgreen:   :idea:
 :wink:

Zak Roy Yoballa:
Quite a range o' music ya got there, Big P.

I've seen White Zombie in concert (Prong opened for them) at Santa Cruz U.,  a great show!

I've seen RHCP at Lollapolooza in '92 (Ministry, Pearl Jam, and Ice Cube were there too)  a great show!

I've seen NIN at the Cleveland State U., a great show too!

prezhorusin04:
Hey Zak, thanks!

I've seen White Zombie too!! It was a double header with White Zombie and Pantera.. It was a pretty cool show!

I've also seen Tool, and Ozzy at Ozzfest in the late 90's. Another great show..

I saw Perfect Circle once a few years ago. Saw Lenny Kravitz two times (another favorite), saw Tori Amos once, the band LIVE, the Ramones, Metallica two times, and got to see Beck perform once, and met him back stage!

My first concert was Aerosmith when i was like 14. Other then that, that's about it that i can remember....

I'd still LOVE to see a Pearl Jam concert. Not to mention Pink Floyd and Bjork... :D  :D  :D

Marilyn.Slain.:
yeah i saw white zombie preform at concert it was the best i also saw slipknot,Marilyn manon,lamb of god,korn,metallica,alice cooper,cradle of filth,cannibal corpse and nine inch nails in concerts as well but marilyn manson and dani filth (lead singer of cof)are the main reason why i became a singer.their both very nice people once you get to personly meet them :D

Shadow:
Youre all so lucky... i would have had Iron Maiden and Sonata Arctica in there too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version