Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

Monstrous bathrooms.

<< < (2/5) > >>

Sick_Angel13:

--- Quote from: Tybalt on June 06, 2008, 08:59:21 PM ---Do I have to start telling you how my clippers are lined and which item or blade is in which door, or where I keep the scented candles?

--- End quote ---

Wow that is so weird, stop it your scaring me.  *<:)

Well actually there is nothing better than organized bathrooms, better over-clean than over-dirty and messed up, that's my saying. %*)

But I hate to clean after other people, my stepmother messes everything right after I'm done tidying it  up :x then I waste time trying to find things. lol

Tybalt:
I also love taking nice long steamy showers, man oh man, you are not squeky clean inless you have one of those. Woman find me very flatterning after one of those, some thing inside is released and I just need a good flirt, not talk flirt but the touch flirt, mmmm.

Who else love steamy showers!?

Sick_Angel13:

--- Quote from: Tybalt on June 07, 2008, 02:04:49 PM ---
Who else love steamy showers!?

--- End quote ---

I do, I mean, who doesn't? I only prefer taking long hot shower on a cold chilly day, yet I go for cold showers on either hot or cold weather because it's good for the skin.

Note - never forget to take your rubber ducky with you. lol

Tybalt:
I personally like to also turn off the lights when I take a shower, it allows your mind to think your body is some where else, like a cave, or some where in Asia or some safe heaven.

ImmortalKain:

--- Quote from: Sick_Angel13 on June 07, 2008, 02:14:48 PM ---
Note - never forget to take your rubber ducky with you. lol

--- End quote ---

Does a shrunken head count?  *<:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version