Author Topic: Generic wanabee demon hunter profile  (Read 7790 times)

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
Re: Generic wanabee demon hunter profile
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2010, 10:13:18 AM »
Still, he did have one hell of a reply. And I just did some looking through the posts of blueblood and......my God. What the hell was going on there? I mean, Ive seen people claim to be a lot of things. But 5 things at once is just, ugh, really pushing it. Did anything ever play out there? I mean she seems to have said her good byes and thats it, but Im wondering if it ever went further.

Yea, one of the other members tried to get into contact with her on FB and asked for the info she had on Blue Bloods, which she agreed to show him. Then blocked her pics from being seen, then about 10 hours after that deleted her FB. Don't think anything panned out after that. However, sometimes when I need a really good laugh I'll go back and reread those posts. That is when I've had at least a beer and take off my glasses so that I can somewhat read it.
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 11:09:22 AM »
Yeah, and here I thought Brits were supposed to know English better than this bloody American lol. I will never claim to be anything other than human, and honestly I think being human is special enough. Born with free will, able to make our own purpose in life. Yeah, pretty damn great. Now lets sit back and wait for the next crazy to claim theyre something "supernatural". Werewolves and vamps are overdone (no offense to those who are), so maybe something new. I am the Lock Ness Monster, bwhahaha.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2010, 11:29:06 AM »

Yea, one of the other members tried to get into contact with her on FB and asked for the info she had on Blue Bloods, which she agreed to show him. Then blocked her pics from being seen, then about 10 hours after that deleted her FB. Don't think anything panned out after that. However, sometimes when I need a really good laugh I'll go back and reread those posts. That is when I've had at least a beer and take off my glasses so that I can somewhat read it.

That was me.

Yeah, and here I thought Brits were supposed to know English better than this bloody American lol. I will never claim to be anything other than human, and honestly I think being human is special enough. Born with free will, able to make our own purpose in life. Yeah, pretty damn great. Now lets sit back and wait for the next crazy to claim theyre something "supernatural". Werewolves and vamps are overdone (no offense to those who are), so maybe something new. I am the Lock Ness Monster, bwhahaha.

And we do "know English better" lol. BlueBlood obviously just didn't go to school. In fact, I do believe she mentioned at one point that she didn't bother with school. A confession which speaks volumes about her. I live in Scotland. I may be the Loch (not Lock, and the "ch" isn't pronounced with a solid "K" sound either, it's pronounced as though you were clearing your throat. If I had to spell it phonetically I would spell it "Logh".) Ness Monster. lol.
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Alexander Pope.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2010, 01:12:02 PM »
Ouch, and now I am humiliated. Quick, someone make themselves look bad before people notice.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2010, 07:53:33 PM »
Still, he did have one hell of a reply. And I just did some looking through the posts of blueblood and......my God. What the hell was going on there? I mean, Ive seen people claim to be a lot of things. But 5 things at once is just, ugh, really pushing it. Did anything ever play out there? I mean she seems to have said her good byes and thats it, but Im wondering if it ever went further.

It did, but off-site where few could witness it. It had some ability, but only enough to get itself into trouble with, and no more. Once it was confronted with the real deal, it folded quickly.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2010, 09:25:37 PM »
Of course, Id expect no less from one that a lot of people here both fear and respect. A part of me is curious as to what kind of power you have, then the other part of me tells that part to shut the hell up.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2010, 11:17:41 PM »
Of course, Id expect no less from one that a lot of people here both fear and respect. A part of me is curious as to what kind of power you have, then the other part of me tells that part to shut the hell up.

And Moloch says I'm smart! :D I'd say you're by far smarter than me! :D At least I hope you don't run into walls and doors and fall going up the stairs... Still baffles me how I can do that.... :p
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2010, 11:19:23 PM »
Actually, I tripped while sitting. Dont ask. Smarts yes, coordination no.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2010, 07:19:39 AM »
Y'all might be smarter than average, but your coordination screams pubescent teenage girls...

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2010, 07:22:36 AM »
Hey now, couldnt you atleast have said boys? Im a guy and, well, that hurt my pride a bit.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2010, 07:52:42 AM »
I mean what I say when I say something mean.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2010, 10:04:44 AM »
Y'all might be smarter than average, but your coordination screams pubescent teenage girls...

I admit it proudly! I have the coordination of a dying gazelle! I have no shame of that fact! :D However, I don't fall down as often and I've fallen down sitting before... but that was only because the seat broke... I broke the stool I was sitting on.... >_<

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2010, 11:19:19 AM »
So either you're a very healthy young lady... or you broke that chair's poor heart.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2010, 12:24:16 PM »
Yeah, pretty clumsy here. But hell, nothing I can do about it, so I use my clumsiness and paranoia to my advantage.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2010, 12:45:09 PM »
So you're saying you just sit on the floor, in a corner of the room, and rock back and forth?