Author Topic: Twilight?! by SM  (Read 15960 times)

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
Re: Twilight?! by SM
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2011, 04:23:43 PM »
Even Lestat, arguably one of the most effeminate vampire characters ever conceived, was a completely and thoroughly ruthless killer at times. In fact, he was, in the Anne Rice books, the epitome of what it meant to be a vampire.

That is most true Mo

And he enjoyed it too...being ruthless

Exactly. I admit that when I was younger, I read the Twilight "Saga," but I cannot stand them. They're disgusting.
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2011, 10:15:00 AM »
Ever wonder why The Dark Lord himself, Moloch is my hero? Just look at his last post, not the one quoted, but the one under Muerte's last. Need I say more? Sheer Brilliance!!

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
  • Go forward, never look back!
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2011, 11:10:45 AM »
that one was epic xD
Fight for those you've lost and fight for those you don't want to lose! -LeXtruX-
"Yes, I made my avatar... Yes I made everything myself, and No I did not use any existing pictures" ^_^

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2011, 09:31:33 AM »
WOOOOOOOW... moloch actually responded in THIS thread  :-o  :-o

i'm shocked  :-o I'm not being sarcastic or rude I'm just truly shocked because its about a book serious that's as gay and glammed up as RuPaul (not trying to sound like a mean homophobe and that is the only way i could describe Twilight)

well my mom made me read the 1st book, i was barely able to because its so damn boring and stupid

this is how much respect i have for twilight -> i have the book as a leveler for my fan getting all dusty and torn up
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...