Author Topic: To track a demon?  (Read 13107 times)

ArroganceNLust

• Witches
  • Young Beast
  • We are all more or less mad at one point.
Re: To track a demon?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 11:35:50 AM »
Well first thing to remember is that finding a demon is as easy as taking a look at yourself.  Every person has his or her own demons. It only when you let yourself believe there real and truely there, that you will start to see them for what they are. A simple phrase my real mom told me, after I found out about my past.  ( All it take to let a demon into your house and into your mind, is an open door.)  What that meens is the idea that the more you sin against yourself and God's commands, the bigger the door will become and the more demons will have a chance to find you.  Dont forgett what the bible also says.  If you have or had demon in you, and you cast it out.  And no Im not talking about possesion, but just the idea that we al have demons who tempt us. Well if you cast it out more will come back seven full.  Meaning if you had one and you told it to leave you alone, expect it to eventuly try to come back but with six of its friends. 

Anyone can CAST a demon away- its not as hard as the EMILY ROSE film made it out to be.  Just have to Remember Demons Hate God and hate all of his word and commands.  By keeping them holly and doing good, your not allowing the demons to tempt you.

First big step into finding and actuly talking to a real demon- is knowing who you want to envoke. And not just by name but read up and do some digging - find out what he/she dose or is--- each demon can teach you different and exciting new things.  Both of the real and of the Devine.  I have my own personal demons ( Arrogance, Dazzler, Flawed, Insolence) All of who I have come to know and give my respects to.  But at the same time that they try to tempt me in my life ( sleep with other women other han my wife/ drink or do drugs ) I know its them trying to tempt me and I simply wont allow myself to fall.
Instead I have gotten to know each and pay my respects/but also make deals with them that I and they wont break.
And That is what I call forming a Pact with a demon. 
I don't make sense - I got my pride
Don't need no meaning
I feel no shame - I will not believe
I got no choice - I'm out of control
And I love it

Levinthross

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2009, 03:06:59 AM »
i must thinking as much as people empathize with others try empathixing with a demon they were forced to bow down to a severely flawed creature much weaker than them amd
were exiled from there home by a unjust god wouldnt you be pissed?
the wind that chills the night, the fire's golden light
the oceans call to you, the earthen fated tune,
I am the ivy binding tight i hold the spells all through the night, i am
nightshade's fated swoon of deaths kiss and witches broom

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2009, 07:33:32 PM »
yeah, I would be pissed.

Its all a matter of perspective, there are two sides to every story, its just that no one ever hears the other side to this one,

Levinthross

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2009, 04:09:55 AM »
and thats a dammm shame :cry:

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2009, 11:04:07 AM »
Most probably just dont know where to look, then others are so sure of their own religion that everyone else is automaticly wrong no matter what they think.

I try to look at everything with an open mind, then decide for myself what to believe.
and most of the time, I dont know what the hell to believe, but I learn alot in the process.

Levinthross

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2009, 03:12:19 PM »
i have to agree that is my perferred way of going about things and thisd makes me want to ask you something ravin........

want to start a religion?

Danro1102
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2012, 04:41:19 PM »
my father and i have been hunting for a little bit and got some leads that turned out to be nothing only two turned out to be angry spirits any advice would help us be beater will be gravely appreciated...thanks

FlamE

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2012, 01:49:17 PM »
my father and i have been hunting for a little bit and got some leads that turned out to be nothing only two turned out to be angry spirits any advice would help us be beater will be gravely appreciated...thanks

Why would you even want to track a 'demon'? According to religion,tales,common sense( which kinda lacks in demon believers ) they are not physical beings , nor can they have a specific location where they usually reside. Your post only proves your lack of information in this field.  How can you actually believe in something you probably don't even know anything about apart from what you've heard, seen in movies? Being a demon hunter will not bring you any money , entertainment ( you'll be messing with your subconscious the whole time until you become delusional ) and as far as I know , chicks don't really dig boys who hunt demons, unless they're actors who play demon hunter characters and have a six pack. Instead of wasting your time with 'hunting demons' , why don't you do something useful for the society? Join a charity program , (assuming this is why you hunt demons - to help us , the not-as-gifted-as-you fools around) or help your neighbor clean their front lawn. Seriously , you should give up on your 'hobby' or you will regret it later.

cylinder2166

• Young Beast
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2012, 10:04:13 PM »
There isn't much difference between demon hunting and animal hunting. You need to know environment (for sentient demons look more at the psychological concepts), Food supply (a.k.a. Bait), as well as preferable time of day for activity and any other variable you want to throw in there. Be careful as to direct summoning(it marks you) and if you were to summon multiple demons or spirits then they'd become more aware of your presence.
New Signature

Jake
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2012, 12:42:50 PM »

Best advice I can offer is

Stop watching Supernatural on TV if you are unable to differentiate between fact and fiction.

NightSeeker

• Young Beast
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2012, 06:28:14 PM »
Only a fool would go out looking, especially if they don't know what they're doing. That being said...there are different kinds of parasites, from least powerful to most powerful. The least powerful are the little shadows the you see out of the corner of your eye and are generally either formless or have animal forms. They're usually no bigger than a medium sized dog. The more powerful ones...would tear you apart, spiritually speaking. DON'T try hunting them, you Will die. I would suggest to everyone, whether hunting parasites or not, to learn as much as you can about psychic self-defense. And not the crunchy granola 'shield of white light' crap, but good practical techniques. 

http://www.psivamp.org/shielding.htm

http://www.psivamp.org/counters.htm

http://www.psipog.net/cat-shields.html

Also, as to why parasites torment and 'hate' us, we are they're food source (cattle), and the more hatred, fear, pain, and anxiety that they can make us feel not only makes us taste better, but also seems to act like a drug to them.  It's the equivalent of a psychopath tormenting a deer before killing and eating it. They're playing with their food, psychically feeding off of the fear and pain. They also just enjoy making people suffer.  Why? Because they can and most people can't stop them. We are dinner and a show. 

And ignoring them to cause them to loose power only works on the much weaker parasites, the stronger ones will simply escalate, until they've made your life unbearable and and you simply can't ignore them. The really powerful ones don't bother working on an individual scale, they seem to have bigger fish to fry.  As far as I can tell, they are not 'fallen angels' from 'Hell', but they might come from an adjacent plane.

People are afraid to be open-minded because they're afraid their brains will explode from an overdose of Truth.

Jake
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2012, 06:48:26 PM »
That being said...there are different kinds of parasites, from least powerful to most powerful. The least powerful are the little shadows the you see out of the corner of your eye and are generally either formless or have animal forms. They're usually no bigger than a medium sized dog. The more powerful ones...would tear you apart, spiritually speaking. DON'T try hunting them, you Will die.

Evidence of your claims?

Also, as to why parasites torment and 'hate' us, we are they're food source (cattle), and the more hatred, fear, pain, and anxiety that they can make us feel not only makes us taste better, but also seems to act like a drug to them.  It's the equivalent of a psychopath tormenting a deer before killing and eating it. They're playing with their food, psychically feeding off of the fear and pain. They also just enjoy making people suffer.  Why? Because they can and most people can't stop them. We are dinner and a show. 

And ignoring them to cause them to loose power only works on the much weaker parasites, the stronger ones will simply escalate, until they've made your life unbearable and and you simply can't ignore them. The really powerful ones don't bother working on an individual scale, they seem to have bigger fish to fry.

Evidence of your claims?

As far as I can tell, they are not 'fallen angels' from 'Hell', but they might come from an adjacent plane.

What evidence are you basing this upon?

NightSeeker

• Young Beast
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2012, 08:24:08 AM »
Evidence of my claims?

Personal experience. I'm not here to try to prove anything to anyone, just relate my own experiences and offer my own opinions. I indicated my speculations by using words like 'might', 'perhaps', 'may' and 'maybe'. I am a Skeptic in the style of Ancient Greece, I inquire and experiment until I have proven something to my own satisfaction, not to someone elses. It's how I got started in the paranormal and the occult. I wanted to see for myself, one way or another, if what happened to me as a child was real or just my imagination. To that end, from the age of 16, I'd spent years learning meditation, and trying various psychic and occult exercises, because just trying them for a day or a month would be nowhere near long enough. I also read other people's accounts, after I'd finished a particular round of experiments, so that my own experiences wouldn't be tainted. I think being a skeptic and demanding answers from others without trying yourself is a bit like saying that you hate strawberries if you've never eaten one, and refuse to even consider doing so. It's kind of like you're just auditing, and not really getting the full potential from the experience. That's why I started my research and experiments, I wanted to know myself, instead of just relying on hearsay.  Also I'm not one for flights of fancy or who is prone to seeing or hearing things. I always look for other possible explanations.   
People are afraid to be open-minded because they're afraid their brains will explode from an overdose of Truth.

Jake
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2012, 12:09:07 PM »
I inquire and experiment until I have proven something to my own satisfaction, not to someone elses.

Which, of course, is no proof at all.

Seeing something or experiencing something is not proof enough to believe in it. Personal experiences may be very convincing, but human perception is subject to many errors and weaknesses.

I wanted to see for myself, one way or another, if what happened to me as a child was real or just my imagination

Unfortunately, your method of "prov[ing] something to [your] own satisfaction, not to someone elses" would be completely unable to determine if those experiences were "real" or "imagined" - that would require an external, independent observer. That is just incredibly flawed reasoning; "the human mind is subject to natural laws, and it can be deceived . Just ask anyone who has ever experimented with hallucinatory drugs."

I think being a skeptic and demanding answers from others without trying yourself is a bit like saying that you hate strawberries if you've never eaten one, and refuse to even consider doing so.

Horsesh*t. Skeptics might as well all come from Missouri - the "show me" state: when they hear a fantastic claim they say, "thatís nice, prove it." This isn't me saying I hate strawberries without trying one - this is you telling the world that there are special - magic - strawberries that make you invisible. Except they only appear to special - magic - people...

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2012, 01:34:56 PM »
I love supernatural!!!  Better then charmed. I think ultimately it comes down to what are you willing to do to attract what you want as an influence in your life? It takes a sinner to save a sinner and wickedness to know wickedness.
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."