Author Topic: Demon Rings  (Read 11241 times)

Tronth

• Young Beast
  • Ask and the answer will be found
Re: Demon Rings
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2010, 08:17:22 PM »
Well i never had the intention of destroying the spirit inside by destroying the ring i would thus release the spirit back to its realm
A stormy night I found my true self. I was taught of my lineage. I am one of the last of the nine druids of Solomon. Responsibility lays heavy on my shoulders.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2010, 07:42:57 AM »
ok i have one word for this, even tho its possible to trap DEMONS but if u think 'bout it with COMMON SENSE then its completely understandable that this is for sure a SCAM. i mean come on trapping a DEMON only pisses 'em off even more and then torture u even more for that, not back down and be a slave XD. u've got to remember that demons don't like to play nice unless they get to hurt u later  *<:)
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

Stella

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2010, 03:10:29 PM »
Hello.
I was recently browsing e-Bay and discovered something that I believe is fake.
Some people are selling rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc, that are supposed to contain the soul (or whatever) of a demon. The trapped demon helps you with your money troubles, your love life and they claim to offer many more powers and abilities.
Some also claim that they have trapped djinn, dragons and vampires in these rings too.
Are these real? Do they work? Or are people just being conned out of quite a bit of money.

Im not saying that those rings on e-bay were real but i do have a ring with a spirit trapped inside. i confiscated it from a young man who started acting a little wierd after he fell upon this ring. he bought it at a flea market and started wearing it around all the time. he never took it off. I asked him to see the ring and he almost bit my head off over it. so i argued wiht him for about an hour trying to get him to give me the ring when a buddy of mine walked in. he had noticed the same thing i had (mind you this had been going on for like a week) we started preying on his weaknesses and eventually got the ring from him. after a couple days he went back to normal. to this day i have the ring sealed in a locked container in my garage until i can get the proper means to destroy it.

So yews they are real

Sounds kind of like the Lord of the Rings.. or Harry Potter and the Horcruxes. lol.
Do not forgive, do not forget.
Wisdom does not always lie in age.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2010, 03:21:06 PM »
oh and i didn't think of that  XD

Tronth

• Young Beast
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2010, 02:25:12 AM »

Sounds kind of like the Lord of the Rings.. or Harry Potter and the Horcruxes. lol.
[/quote]

It does doesn't it
A stormy night I found my true self. I was taught of my lineage. I am one of the last of the nine druids of Solomon. Responsibility lays heavy on my shoulders.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2010, 09:55:54 PM »
maybe the person is selling these rings is a lord of the rings/harry potter/horcruxes fanatic  :-o

Tronth

• Young Beast
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2010, 02:51:18 AM »
maybe

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2010, 02:46:19 PM »
i mean doesn't it sound too good to be true ?

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2010, 03:40:44 AM »
i don't buy it.
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2010, 10:58:53 AM »
XD EXACTLY, finally some1 agrees with me  *<:)

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2010, 11:47:51 AM »
Hello.
I was recently browsing e-Bay and discovered something that I believe is fake.
Some people are selling rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc, that are supposed to contain the soul (or whatever) of a demon. The trapped demon helps you with your money troubles, your love life and they claim to offer many more powers and abilities.
Some also claim that they have trapped djinn, dragons and vampires in these rings too.
Are these real? Do they work? Or are people just being conned out of quite a bit of money.

Selling on EBay?  I'm sorry, but only the foolish would buy something like this, and not because it has a "Demon Spirit".  It is obviously a fake, for fools to pretend that they are dark and mysterious.  Let me ask you this.  Why would someone who has the knowledge and skill to trap such an entity simply sell it to the highest bidder?  Would they not offer it to someone of more consequence, to someone who could further the persons own ambitions?  With Ebay it could easily land in some foolish emo's possession, which while easily controlled would ultimately be a useless exercise in power.  No my friend, don't fall for such an obvious ploy.  Besides, if it really were to have a trapped demon, and god forbid the holding seal somehow is broken, what will you do with a pissed off demon that was forced into imprisonment and is now in your possession?

I am going to take the time to point out I was the first to call fake on this.  (BTW, I still say it is fake, fit only for the gullible.)
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2010, 04:43:02 PM »
i completely agree with muerte X).. seriously any1 that buys a demon ring is only asking for hell to break on their ass XD

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2010, 11:11:56 AM »
The closest thing I would say to this that would be real is a piece of jewelery that has had a spell done over it for luck, love or something along those lines. I wouldn't just dismiss the possibility of a spirit being trapped in it. After all, don't we spend every day discussing demons, monsters and magic? I personally doubt it but I do not dismiss the possibility.
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Alexander Pope.

Tronth

• Young Beast
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2010, 08:32:36 PM »
long time no see angelus. but i do agree the possiblities are endless but i dont think that anyone who knew what they were talking about would be selling rings entrapped with demons

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2010, 02:03:40 AM »
Its amazing what some people will sell. Also it depends on the persons definition of the words. Demon can be used very loosely, it could just be a spirit and trapped could just be another way of saying tethered or attached. Much like the christan belief that a cross carries devine protection or a Saint Christopher pendant can give us guidance by Saint Christopher himself. Some people just jazz up the lingo to make it sound cooler than it is.
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Alexander Pope.