Author Topic: Why do people believe that all demons are evil?  (Read 7456 times)

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
Re: Why do people believe that all demons are evil?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2010, 06:50:53 PM »
Wow i dont believe that you have demon  friend liar <^>

Ok Kid (you said you are 10 years old and from your post, insight, and intelligence I can believe it) I have had about enough of your ineptitude.  From this point forward I am going to monitor your post and if they do not improve boy I will take steps to correct them myself.  Quit talking in your "Leet" speak.  It's annoying, childish, and ignorant.  When you post here you Must type out all of your words and you MUST form a coherent sentence.  You may post your opinion on others beliefs/abilities but I would suggest being a little more circumspect in your efforts otherwise your stay here could indeed be short lived. 

P.S. I doubt your admitted age (physically not mentally) as I am confident our Guardian is more in-tune to those sorts of things when allowing access to this Community.  Also I will be forwarding this to the Guardian so he too can keep an eye on things.  I hope you understand what I am telling you and take heed of it, though from you past demonstrations of intelligence I doubt you will.  (Also in regards to your request to be a Moderator, well lets just say I would not bother holding your breath.  You of course are more than welcome to for our enjoyment but it would accomplish nothing other than the entertainment of this Community.)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 06:55:06 PM by Muerte »
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

markus
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2010, 07:55:17 PM »
If I were you, I would definitely  take heed to Muertes warning and advise

If I have to get involved, it will not be pretty, me and Muerte are tolerant here to a point.... after that  <^>

Him a Mod...... *<:)  you will have to show a LOT more intelligence and maturity before we would even consider it, your off to a bad start, so wise up and maybe in the future (way in the future) you may apply, right now.....not

Nuff Said

Markus monstrous.com Guardian
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 08:05:14 PM by markus »
What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?

We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 01:42:43 PM »

lol. Markus got called out. You seriously fecked up. Well, you're lucky they didn't just kick you off.
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Alexander Pope.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 01:54:04 PM »

lol. Markus got called out. You seriously fecked up. Well, you're lucky they didn't just kick you off.

Heh, y'all are just too nice sometimes.

Keanz, heed their advice. They're being nice - I will do no such thing regardless of your purported age or your obvious mental shortcomings.

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 02:01:21 PM »
Why are we cool with a 10 year old being here anyway? It only means one of 3 things.
1. We now have a boy sidekick.
2. He will piss everyone off because he only knows what he sees on TV.
or 3. He is actually Chris Hansen and he's just waiting to ask one of us to "take a seat over there please".

WELL, NOT TODAY CHRIS....... Not today.
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Alexander Pope.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 04:02:24 PM »
Actually, if I remember the rule concerning age of membership, and that rule is still current... Keanz CANNOT be a member here. The minimum age requirement is seventeen after all.

cylinder2166

• Young Beast
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2010, 07:15:59 PM »
Its a simple conflict of interest. We supposedly want to follow God's plan and return to him. The 1/3 that fell from heaven what the opposite. Thus we label God/Jesus/Whatever you believe good and through process of elimination demons are evil. Now that you know please stay the  <^> off of this site for about 7or8 more years.
New Signature

matthew321

• Great Master
  • Fate Is Earned Not Given
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2010, 10:17:43 AM »
Why are we cool with a 10 year old being here anyway? It only means one of 3 things.
or 3. He is actually Chris Hansen and he's just waiting to ask one of us to "take a seat over there please".

I will represent my opinion on this matter. I may or may not be in agreement with everyone else on this.
1. An emergency small child to sacrifice in emergency situations is handy.
2. children attract more children (to use for option 1)
3. climb into small spaces that I can't fit in.

So pretty much I only view them as meat shields as well as food. But when a small one so willingly enters the monster's den, we cannot resist the temptation to exploit this opportunity.
If my life is worthless then death must be my currency to spend.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2010, 10:55:55 AM »

I will represent my opinion on this matter. I may or may not be in agreement with everyone else on this.

So pretty much I only view them as meat shields as well as food. But when a small one so willingly enters the monster's den, we cannot resist the temptation to exploit this opportunity.

Oh man! This tickles me in the deep, dark, cold recesses of my soul.

cylinder2166

• Young Beast
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2010, 06:00:22 PM »

[/quote]
That is wrong... children make horrible shields!
New Signature

Zeppelin
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2010, 11:14:03 AM »
Demons are all evil..  There or other supernatural entities that are both good and evil but demons are evil..

Theyre created by Lucifer in Hell as servants.  Now Lucifer despises human creation so why would his minions be good?  They don't have free will they arent humans.  Lucifer hated the fact that humans had free will so he uses that against them to bring them away from God.  Why would he create demons with free will?  They would be the exact same thing as humans..

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2010, 01:00:17 PM »
i love mish mashed modernized Christian demonology.
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

Zeppelin
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2010, 09:08:58 PM »
As do i.  It makes the most sense in the simplest of words.  I mean many people tend to over analyze and make a complete miss of whats actually happening. Sometimes things are just exactly as they seem. Lucifer hates people pretty simple enough not much arguing that since his main goal is corrupt man with sin.  Lucifer makes servants which are demons,  Lucifer has an inferiority complex and doesn't want to bow down before anyone so in essence this means his servants wouldn't have the free will to rebel as he did.  Now these demons have no free will other than what Lucifer wants them to do which is corrupting man blah blah.  So therefore all demons are evil. 

I figured it was as simple as that.  I mean it doesn't have to be modernized christianity that tells you this its basically common sense. 

I'm sure there are plenty of people have this whole Sympathy for the Devil bit but in reality the devil only wants you to go to Hell which is a punishment worse than death.  Just because you were Satan's little lady all your life doesn't reserve you a cushioned chair in hell next to the big man himself, you get tortured just like everyone else you were just fooled into thinking otherwise..  Thats why i don't really get Satanic worshippers.

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2010, 09:19:17 PM »
actually, common sense says it's all unreal...there's nothing sensible believing in the supernatural.

there's nothing that supports lucifer creates demons, no one really knows where they come from...but lucifer would not be their creator.

i'm not disagreeing that demons aren't evil, just questioning your reasoning for insisting it's all lucifer when religious history doesn't support that?

"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

Zeppelin
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2010, 09:51:07 PM »
Well what do you mean about religous history?  Like what exactly doesn't fit?

I mean its hard for anyone to really know where everything supernatural originates from because i'm sure existed before even the ability to keep a record of such things.  I'm just saying that it seems to fit for me.

If you look at a typical excorsism the person trying to remove the entity usually calls for the help of God to expel the being, they also refer to the entity as a demon or being from hell something related to satan.  I mean the victim themselves while in possesion tend to refer to themselves as being 'satan'.  While i hardy believe that satan would waste time possessing a single person, i'm sure an entity like a demon would try to impersonate satan.  Basically what i'm getting at is that demons and christianity go hand in hand so it only seems right to fit demons with satan as his minions.