Author Topic: the gates of the underworld or hell open?  (Read 7201 times)

Moloch

• Realized Monster
Re: the gates of the underworld or hell open?
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2010, 07:48:02 PM »
Well actually Moloch my view is sort of like yours but mine differs a little. Every choice we make creates a new universe(s). Those universes are based on the results of the other choices we did not make. This goes for every person and they are infinitely growing in number all the time.

You just rephrased what I said.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2010, 08:02:22 PM »
CM - To oversimplify a simple topic

i understood what everyone was saying BUT i just wanted to be clear of whats responsible of the universes that contain different creatures like the faes, elves, and all of that NOT of the universes created by our actions and of  "what could of been". i'm not stupid...
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

matthew321

• Great Master
  • Fate Is Earned Not Given
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2010, 08:04:50 PM »
Then it seems I did not fully understand what you said in your terms. I had to convert them to mine. I do apologize for any confusion.

Those creatures don't really live in different universes as far as I know. They live in different realms. They still exist in this universe but are separate from outsiders. I hope someone has a good analogy to simplify it.
If my life is worthless then death must be my currency to spend.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2010, 08:12:27 PM »
My apologies...

Let me say it another way...

Those 'universes' are not "there"; they're "here". Damn, I really am sorry. When it comes to the exquisitely complex I find it difficult to simplify things enough for lay people to understand well enough to converse about.

Think of all of the different universes as different X-Men comic book titles in the Marvel comics universe. These titles are all different in some way, but they're all the same and in the same universe. Does that help?

matthew321

• Great Master
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2010, 08:23:34 PM »
Okay I see Moloch's angle and I will try to apply example.

The universe is big, it is expanding, It is infinite. There are stars, glaxies, black holes, comets, and planets. (small list to be simple) Each universe is like this, they are just copies of ours with subtle changes. Each subtle change creates a new universe. This subtle  change can effect the universe in a big way or a small way. In one universe we may of blown up the moon, in another it is fine. In one universe we blew up the moon and mars. In another the moon is blown up but mars is fine. In this one both are fine. But very subtle changes can branch off into new universes.

In one universe you may be rich, in another poor. You could be a queen or just a wench. In one universe you could be the president of the united states. With this in mind you could be anything.

Even the order and language I typed these words in would change and create new universes. That is how infinite they are. How subtle the changes can be.

Essentially it boils down to time is an illusion and you are everything.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2010, 08:31:09 PM »
ah ok and yes thanx. just remember i'm not stupid, i may not say much because apparently people misunderstand me, i accidentally offend people,  or that i don't have enough knowledge of that subject so in that situation its best not to say much because if i do then i'll sound like an ignorant dumb ass which i'm not. and then i think outside of the box, i see the different side of things. XD
Okay I see Moloch's angle and I will try to apply example.

The universe is big, it is expanding, It is infinite. There are stars, glaxies, black holes, comets, and planets. (small list to be simple) Each universe is like this, they are just copies of ours with subtle changes. Each subtle change creates a new universe. This subtle  change can effect the universe in a big way or a small way. In one universe we may of blown up the moon, in another it is fine. In one universe we blew up the moon and mars. In another the moon is blown up but mars is fine. In this one both are fine. But very subtle changes can branch off into new universes.

In one universe you may be rich, in another poor. You could be a queen or just a wench. In one universe you could be the president of the united states. With this in mind you could be anything.

Even the order and language I typed these words in would change and create new universes. That is how infinite they are. How subtle the changes can be.

Essentially it boils down to time is an illusion and you are everything.

thanx matthew... but i've gotten the point LONG ago XD  (and if u didn't apply that example for me then thats a good example of how i think  outside the box, i'd rather not get into that and explain anyways u're smart so u'd get what i mean XD )

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2010, 08:55:40 PM »
Stupidity and genius are the same thing, and both are relative to one another.

And Matthew, you only got it half right. On top of all of that, all of the disparate universes are both this one, and all of the other ones, in this same universes, in nearly this same space we are in. Don't worry, the concepts I'm introducing here are not for the faint of heart. It takes many of the most gifted intellects years to comprehend them as fully as the current human intellect can.

You want a real mindfark? All of what you percieve, and all of what you don't perceive may be nothing but three dimensional holograms rendered in four dimensions and embedded in a universe of infinite dimensions. Try wrapping your brains around that one.

Now, in such a creation as this... with all of this complexity and splendor... why would any 'creator' bother with such impressive insignificance as humanity in all its splendor? Why would such a thing bother to create a heaven or a Hell? Why would it care what we do to each other, or say about it? Why would a being capable of what we see around us find so much value in a such a renowned clusterfark as humanity when it could create beings of vastly greater potential?

Think people!

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2010, 09:36:29 PM »
and i see this is one of the many ways u love to torture people moloch   *<:)

wow and surprisingly i've gotten what you just said moloch but i don't want to type my interpretation because I KNOW it won't come out right and not what i want to say to which people would get it XD XD.

well matthew wasn't completely off, the only thing that i see is wrong is that he mentions that there are multiple universes with subtle changes, u've just said that there are multiple universe BUT they're different somehow but the same in the same space, am i off as well ?  *<:)

Tronth

• Young Beast
  • Ask and the answer will be found
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2010, 09:39:58 PM »
I agree with Moloch on this one, i have heard the theory behind the 11 parallel demisions, or universes that work kind of like the techtonic plates on earth. each deminsion is the same but with different outcomes for example in one deminsion hitler may have won world war II and took over the world.
A stormy night I found my true self. I was taught of my lineage. I am one of the last of the nine druids of Solomon. Responsibility lays heavy on my shoulders.

matthew321

• Great Master
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2010, 07:55:33 AM »
I think I get what you are saying, if I am correct all I  need to change is multiple universes to dimensions. These dimensions are next to ours but we only interact with the third dimension. They contain the subtle changes but are still within the same universe with the same conscience (god).

You want a real mindfark? All of what you percieve, and all of what you don't perceive may be nothing but three dimensional holograms rendered in four dimensions and embedded in a universe of infinite dimensions. Try wrapping your brains around that one.

From what I gather from this you are suggesting we are in the matrix.

We only interact with the third dimension objects. We create a chair to sit in. Yesterday it did not exist and in the future it will cease to exist. It is only here for the present. Therefore it only resides in a small amount of dimensions. It is indeed a temporary construct that does not last forever. Same thing with any object in our dimension. Some dimensions have the chair right now some don't. Some are at the future point it does not exist anymore and some are at the point it was never made. It is temporary construct and it will not last. It is like a hologram because it almost isn't there, it is only there right now.

Okay I tried I hope I pass.

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2010, 08:47:59 AM »
cats of all sizes have been in as many cultures as there are cultures that deal with them.  most black cat american superstition comes from the puritans...a man and his son are walking home late, the boy throws rocks at a black cat crossing the road. the next morning the town hag was brusied all over her body.  shall we discuss the bless you after a sneeze or why it's bad luck to walk under a ladder?  quantum physics?!?  and people are confused with magic and myth, why not add some gasoline?  it's not magic, realities are just merging...poor little witches. 
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2010, 01:51:20 PM »
I'm glad to see you brought your wet blanket to my campfire, Jordyn.

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2010, 04:02:13 PM »
i'm too jaded to require a wet blanket. i believe in this stuff i really do, some people just make it sound so preposterous and uneducated. it's not charm on crack, it's messing with stuff we're not entirely equipped for at this stage of our (general state of humanity)spiritual development.  we can't even figure out gods like we can  master their first creations? 
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2010, 04:09:43 PM »
Oh, I know. I just like messing with people; as you well know.

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2010, 06:27:16 AM »
quantum physics for me is akin to knowing the mind of god.  my grandpa had them sandwiched between folk magic books and electrician manuals for navy warships...so i can understand how the theory would work for the spiritual realm, fortunately you don't need an advanced science degree to understand. *winks*  i'm an artist, i can create worlds but can't explain them. think bachelors not masters. *big grin*