Poll

If you knew the means to summon an angel, would you try it?

yes, in a heartbeat
no, i wouldnt try
if i was desperate

Author Topic: Angels  (Read 7304 times)

Legend
  • Monstrous Imp
Re: Angels
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2010, 11:37:40 AM »
What do you mean by summon?
If you mean like they do in movies then i probably wouldn't
However if I need protection or strength or guidance its not hard to just ask and God will send one to look after you
You wont see him, or not always feel him but hes there

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2010, 10:00:17 PM »
well i wouldn't summon angels because i wouldn't see the need to and plus i see some lurking 'round sometimes and its overwhelming sometimes.
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 08:22:33 AM »
i love muerte!  i hear and feel God all the time, what do i need one of his messengers for?   Magick and those who bring it always cost more than it gives, ask king solomon, he lost an entire kingdom.
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

Levinthross

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2010, 04:53:17 AM »
okay for this innocent little naiive witch whos not alltogether  lets say homo sapien merely being looked at by angel is one scary ass experience i literally felt my soul put under scrutiny yes htey are badasses and yes they are highly evolved forms of a bag boy, in my big book of metaphysical metaphors i try and envision them as fingers of god haha lol.
the wind that chills the night, the fire's golden light
the oceans call to you, the earthen fated tune,
I am the ivy binding tight i hold the spells all through the night, i am
nightshade's fated swoon of deaths kiss and witches broom

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2010, 05:25:25 AM »
i could use some godly fingers, my necks been kinked for three days!!!!

i wonder what angel you'd pray to for a neck massage?
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2010, 04:41:23 PM »
i could use some godly fingers, my necks been kinked for three days!!!!

i wonder what angel you'd pray to for a neck massage?

If I had my journal here at the library I could tell you, I have recently taken up the study of angels for some odd damned reason.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2010, 09:15:18 PM »
ol and don't forget the back  *<:), thats a great place for a massage  XD.

yea i mean messing with anything in which something is disturbed is just another way of getting your ass kicked no matter if its faes, angels, demons, spirits, etc,...

bhambrice
  • Christians
  • Young Beast
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2010, 04:32:11 PM »
  You know upon some reflection I think I have come up with the perfect way to summon one of "Gods" little helpers.

This obviously only works if you are a firm believer/praticioner of Christianity of course.  Oh, and I am sure it will take more than one prayer session, but eventually...........

I have had  problems answered immediately before and after I became a Christian. You just never know when the Angels will be sent, do what needs to be done, and not be hindered.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2010, 09:15:31 AM »
  You know upon some reflection I think I have come up with the perfect way to summon one of "Gods" little helpers.

This obviously only works if you are a firm believer/praticioner of Christianity of course.  Oh, and I am sure it will take more than one prayer session, but eventually...........

I have had  problems answered immediately before and after I became a Christian. You just never know when the Angels will be sent, do what needs to be done, and not be hindered.

You also can never assume that one is deserving of an answered prayer.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2010, 01:54:07 PM »
 And lets not forget that the answer may be something you don't want to hear.... <^>
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2010, 04:24:31 AM »
or the answer may not be right one for that prayer  :-P

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2010, 02:13:42 PM »
Summon an Angel? No thanks. I mean maybe in one of those fantasy situations where I get to ask questions and it answers. But lets be honest here, they arnt going to waste their time on us unless ordered to by higher ups. Yes, they can sometimes be "seen" among us. But even then its not in their true forms. I dont think Id ever want to see one in its true form anyways. And asking for help seems a bit selfish, atleast in my opinion. It makes it seem like youre problems are worth it to begin with. No one comprehends everything going on around us, only small parts of it here and there. So if our problems are worth the help, then it will be recieved. But if not, then its something to overcome oneself. Would just like to point out really quick, Im not a religious person.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2010, 06:39:49 AM »

If you're going on the belief based in God and angels to begin with, the answer is ALWAYS the right one. God doesn't eff up, according to that religion. You might not like the answer you get, but when you look back, you'll realize it was right.

As my grandmother always told me.... don't pray for something you aren't sure you want the answer to.
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2010, 10:21:36 PM »

If you're going on the belief based in God and angels to begin with, the answer is ALWAYS the right one. God doesn't eff up, according to that religion. You might not like the answer you get, but when you look back, you'll realize it was right.

As my grandmother always told me.... don't pray for something you aren't sure you want the answer to.

Mine says the same thing, and I still prayed for the answer to why we wage wars, and commit murder, rape, genocide. Still waiting for that answer....
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2010, 01:48:19 AM »
Because we're human
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"