Author Topic: Curses And Angelic And Demonic Ties  (Read 7354 times)

RunningElk

• Witches
  • Monstrous Imp
    • Myspace
Curses And Angelic And Demonic Ties
« on: June 28, 2010, 11:54:19 PM »
Finally I Know Why Creepy Stuff Is Happening To Me My Haunting Told Me So That My Fathers Family Is Cursed Because Of His Name Which Is Hagan From Ireland Which Before Was Hagen Which Orginitated In Norway Who The Family Was Reknown For Witch Burning (This Is Middle Ages) And My Great Grandfather (Not Going To Go Great Great Great ect.) Was Cursed Too His Childeren (Me And My Sister And My Half Unknown Brother As Well As My Half Sister Ella) My Fathers Family Moved To Australia As Being A Convict Of Ireland On The Seconed Fleet To Australia After 6 Months OF Work He Was Finally Set Free Where He Became To Amass Wealth Create A Family And Pass This Curse

Ok My Mothers Side Is Confusing About The Taylors But My Mother Said Somewhere Through Our Ties ( A LONGGGG Way Back) My MOthers Ancestors) where Through her side they were Celtic Druids and our magic was handed down till the fall of Rome where teachings broke down So through the middle ages My Ancestors Child Married A Man Who Must Be Taylor Forgot the Ways.

Fast Forward Alot Of Centurys To 1998 The Year My Mother Started learning from Druid Lord Benard when i Was Two My Mum left My Father Due To His Curse (il Save For You Later) She Had My Sister Avalon (Heaven For Pagans) Myself Where blessed By The Godess And The Horn God (druid beliefs) Me Being Named Running Elk And My Sister Being Falling Raindrop. After a test (being set in the wild with nothing for a month) when i am 15 I will Become A Man And A Druid Also My Powers Will Mature Fully (which i dunno yet)

Now The Curse Which Is Holding Back Everything Inside Me And Screwing With My Charkaras It Is That All My fathers family members have amassed lots of wealth but none have proven that they are a man

I dont know what my future is but it isnt going to be good if i dont become a man I Have Along Way To Go To Become One Especially In A World Like Today I Have To Learn To Think,Love,Survive In Both Worlds And Fight Then Do My Test Amazing Isnt It Two Years Isnt Long To Do That So I Better Get Started haha :-D
'Every man has his price'
- Sir Robert Walpole
'There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.'
- Salvador Dali

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
Re: Curses And Angelic And Demonic Ties
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 01:14:42 PM »
You do know that curses only really work if you believe it to be true. And even then you can get rid of a curse.
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve

RunningElk

• Witches
  • Monstrous Imp
    • Myspace
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 05:40:02 PM »
no one in my fathers family believes in it though but it happens to all of them haha
'Every man has his price'
- Sir Robert Walpole
'There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.'
- Salvador Dali

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 09:39:54 AM »
wow :o interesting family history, all i know of mine is that the women on my mom's side of the family end up getting rapped at some point.. unfortunately i was rapped this past v-day : *(

but  that a great great uncle predicted that i would turn out w/ psychic abilities and that i would be tormented by them in my childhood XD
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 05:22:20 PM »
I assume you mean raped. And I am very sorry to hear that it must have been traumatic. But I am afraid that holds no relavance to the subject at hand and this is neither the appropriate place or even site to discuss that. Please stick to topics. Thats the kinda things moderators will kick you off the site for. :focus:
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Alexander Pope.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 11:00:40 AM »
eh happens all the time oh yea i forgot..sorry :(
 oh yea and yes thats what i meant its just that i type fast and sometimes i forget to look over for any miss spellings XD :focus:

oh and i didn't know that druids existed but i thought they died out or were in existence  in another realm

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 12:14:51 PM »
The druids are still about. There are alot in the uk. They still go to stone henge and all that jazz. Its quite interesting.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 10:48:28 AM »
ah but where else would they be ? or is it that they're everywhere but mostly in the uk ?

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 11:28:04 AM »
With immigration being a fairly simple task, it isn't hard for people and religions to spread.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 10:58:24 AM »
XD true wow now i feel stupid XD

Tronth

• Young Beast
  • Ask and the answer will be found
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 09:56:13 PM »
(Ok My Mothers Side Is Confusing About The Taylors But My Mother Said Somewhere Through Our Ties ( A LONGGGG Way Back) My MOthers Ancestors) where Through her side they were Celtic Druids and our magic was handed down till the fall of Rome where teachings broke down So through the middle ages My Ancestors Child Married A Man Who Must Be Taylor Forgot the Ways.

Fast Forward Alot Of Centurys To 1998 The Year My Mother Started learning from Druid Lord Benard when i Was Two My Mum left My Father Due To His Curse (il Save For You Later) She Had My Sister Avalon (Heaven For Pagans) Myself Where blessed By The Godess And The Horn God (druid beliefs) Me Being Named Running Elk And My Sister Being Falling Raindrop. After a test (being set in the wild with nothing for a month) when i am 15 I will Become A Man And A Druid Also My Powers Will Mature Fully (which i dunno yet))

I am also from the lineage of druids i am familiar with the practices of "becoming a man" The wilderness will be easy if you know how to forage which you should have learned at an early age. also the druidic powers that mature will not come so quick. they start of in spurts and you learn to control them. your powers are based off of the celestial magicks of the nine elements. you should have noticed when you were little that you could do things with a certain element that wasnt normal. that is the kind of spurt im talking about. once you have turned 15 you will notice a big change in your personality, you will be calm all the time, patient, your knowledge and wisdom of the lore will ten fold without you even having to touch a book. i will not ruin all of the surprises for you some are great others not so great. for example you will be kind of a loner. it was common for druids back in the day to only hang out with his kind or the animals that they familiarized themselves with. I hope you do well on your test. i wasnt hard for me cuz i was already doing that when the time came but it shouldnt be to hard if you are creative :wink:
A stormy night I found my true self. I was taught of my lineage. I am one of the last of the nine druids of Solomon. Responsibility lays heavy on my shoulders.

Tronth

• Young Beast
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 10:00:47 PM »
(oh and i didn't know that druids existed but i thought they died out or were in existence  in another realm)

There are very few of us left in the world and will eventually die out that is inevitable but while there are still nine our powers will remain intact and controllable. I was surprised to find Hagan on here i had no idea that another druid was in the states. it amazes me actually but that just makes my faith stronger that it will be a while longer before our extinction
A stormy night I found my true self. I was taught of my lineage. I am one of the last of the nine druids of Solomon. Responsibility lays heavy on my shoulders.

Tronth

• Young Beast
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 10:06:40 PM »
The druids are still about. There are alot in the uk. They still go to stone henge and all that jazz. Its quite interesting.

I dont mean to offend you or anything at all im just informing you that there are alot of self proclaimed druids that think they are because the can use celestial magick. all those people in uk going to stonehenge are probably fake. Druids are not going to go out to prove that they are druids to anyone which is what that is. And the real druids that are still around would be able to tell a druid from a normal person. ive been to that jazz and its just a bunch of wannabes. i have only met one real druid at stonehenge and he was doing the same thing as me, seeing who is and who isnt a druid. it is good to familiarize yourself with the other druids. Once the original nine ancestrial names meet Stonehenge would Repair itself and become operational once again. Like i said earlier i meant no offense by this just giving you a little more info on the druidic realm

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 01:31:55 PM »
Well mate. Just to give you a bit more info on the Druidic Realm. As long as you follow the beliefs of the Druids and are a Priest or a learned man then you are a Druid. It has bugger all to do with birthright and anyone that told you otherwise is talking bollocks. Going to stonehenge doesn't make you a wannabe. And since you are only 19 you can't be a "real" druid. The training itself took 20 years. That's why they are typically portrayed as older gentlemen. And since all scripture for their training has been lost in time no one can be trained fully so no one is a "real" druid. It has entered the realms of paganism and other earth and nature worshiping religions. And the closest thing you will find to Druidism in todays society is Neo-Druidism which is the remaining teachings of druidism mixed with teachings from neopagan, occultist, reconstructionist and christian religions, although some teachings may claim to be the "true" teachings, they aren't. So technically, by the standards of the original druids, you my friend, are the wannabe. I study folklore, occult, demonology, religion and cryptozoology and have done for ten years. Think before coming on here with your uneducated "I art more Druid than thou" attitude. I am not a druid but I will not have my intelligence insulted or be undermined by a kid that thinks he is a "real" Druid.  No offense.  :banplea:

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 10:01:41 AM »
what i find fascinating about currently practicing druids is their preference to not mention the human sacrificing they engaged in, i suppose that's the difference being more in love with the culture that made the priests then the priests themselves. 

is an apple an ample substitute for a living, breathing sacrifice?  *shrugs* or maybe i've been watching too much supernatural...  <^>

stonehedge is a fascinating place though, what do current druids think about it's original and very much earlier origins?

but some exclusive famililial secret passage of ancient occult lore is nothing new, look at what buckland did with it.  ;)

"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."