Author Topic: Curses And Angelic And Demonic Ties  (Read 7355 times)

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
Re: Curses And Angelic And Demonic Ties
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 10:27:08 AM »
what do people and druids do at the stonehedge ?
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

oldbill4823
  • Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2010, 11:39:08 AM »
Typically they stand around in funny costumes feeling smug and judging each other. Others just feel all the awesome power everywhere.

A few years back it was the fashion to riot against the Police there. Fashions come and go though, druidic fashions too. I mean who'd have thought that we'd have Australian Druids now!!!!
As for real druidry the lineages have been severed so many times now i am not aware of any authentic druidic lines that still exist. People can call themselves whatever they want though. I mean a Druid these days is someone who has done the OBOD course yes???

Interestingly i know an old guy who was in the army just after world war 2. He said he and his mates actually re erected many of the stones that were lying around. They used military equiptment to balance the lintels across each other. Most people have no idea they did this. Salisbury plain is a huge miltary training area by the way. Has been for ages. There is even a mock town there on the plains that they use for training people for urban combat. Its strange wandering around the place when it is empty.

I have another friend whose farm buts up to the stones. We used to go up and watch the sunrise from a place of his near by, watch the riots and all from the safety of him being legal owner and all that. Its funny what a few peices of paper can allow a person.

There is i believe another site nearby which people refer to as woodhenge. It has yet to be uncovered properly. The things that makes me chuckle is that all these awesomely attuned druids and witches can only ever feel the awesome power of the stones at the stonehenge site. They follow the roadsigns to get there. Why do none of them ever pick up on places like the wood henge? God i am cycnical these days. So many people are full of self deluded sh#t.   

Actually that sort of answers the question for me of what people do at stonehenge these days.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 03:23:52 PM »
ah hmm so well to me that just sounds like a bunch of wannabes that play dress up XD (sorry if i offended anyone)

Tronth

• Young Beast
  • Ask and the answer will be found
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 01:37:28 AM »
well human sacrifice is kind of hard to do today since druids still have to abide by the laws of the land. im sure there are the occasional few that do though.

I agree that stonehenge is a very fascinating place. Im not sure if this is fact or not but coming from some of my studies Stonehenge was actually built to lock away a very powerful demon that used to terrorize the planet.

I had no idea that some ww2 guys put some of the stones back up that is really cool info, I wish i could have been there to see the original building of it though that would have been an amazing sight.
A stormy night I found my true self. I was taught of my lineage. I am one of the last of the nine druids of Solomon. Responsibility lays heavy on my shoulders.

oldbill4823
  • Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 09:06:48 AM »
Re seeing it built, last summer i took part in an event in France raising a megalithic silex stone using ropes and log roller to move it a kilometer. There were 30-40 of us pulling at any one time.  Then we all got pissed.

"Im not sure if this is fact or not but coming from some of my studies Stonehenge was actually built to lock away a very powerful demon that used to terrorize the planet."

ummm, what study was this?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 09:29:05 AM by oldbill4823 »

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 09:27:49 AM »
"Im not sure if this is fact or not but coming from some of my studies Stonehenge was actually built to lock away a very powerful demon that used to terrorize the planet."

I too am curious now.
(also just off topic, me and Tronth have had a debate privately, I hold alot of respect for him now. We should listen to what he has to say on these matters.)
 :focus:
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Alexander Pope.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2010, 12:24:27 PM »
well human sacrifice is kind of hard to do today since druids still have to abide by the laws of the land. im sure there are the occasional few that do though.

I agree that stonehenge is a very fascinating place. Im not sure if this is fact or not but coming from some of my studies Stonehenge was actually built to lock away a very powerful demon that used to terrorize the planet.

wow  :-o still doing that  :-o but what would the human sacrifices be meant for ? to enhance their powers or  what ?

and was it hard to come across this research ? and did it describe the demon in a way ?

Tronth

• Young Beast
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2010, 11:17:11 PM »
Re seeing it built, last summer i took part in an event in France raising a megalithic silex stone using ropes and log roller to move it a kilometer. There were 30-40 of us pulling at any one time.  Then we all got pissed.

A stormy night I found my true self. I was taught of my lineage. I am one of the last of the nine druids of Solomon. Responsibility lays heavy on my shoulders.

Tronth

• Young Beast
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2010, 12:20:31 AM »

well ill tell you guys the story behind this thought. it was passed down from my grandfather before he died. it has to do with the christian religion as well as some other religions (which is why i am a little sckeptical about religion)

Solomon the wise was a man of infinite knowledge granted to him by god, he was given a book, the book of life. Solomon with his infinite wisdom was tasked by god do rid the world of evil(typical huh). So solomon did as he was told and went around all of the known world disposing of demons and evil spirits that had infected or possesed humans, it was many years after he was granted his task when he fell upon a very powerful demon by the name of tiamat (this is where things are going to gt a little fuzzy. in some religions tiamat was known as satan or lucifur but according to this story he was a far greater threat than satan.) solomon was confounded as to what to do he had never met a demon so powerful and doubted that he could actually do it. then god tasked men of a town to build what we now call stonehenge god told solomon that it was built in the shape of a holy symbol that would amplify his power ten fold as well as his 9 followers, so solomon started setting a trap to lure tiamat to this point. successfully drawing tiamats attention the great battle of wills happened. tiamat was in the center of stonehengewhile the nine druids and solomon stood around in a circle working on building a deminsion to trap tiamat. tiamat thrashed around trying to lash at all of them but was unsuccessful. a portal to an infinite deminsion was opened and tiamat was thusforth trapped for all eternity well up to today so far. after he was trapped they placed a center piece of stone in the middle of stonehenge. one so heavy that it would take a while to remove. they put it there so halfwitted magicians didnt accidentally release the spell that they had place on tiamat.

This is where my belief of a powerful demon being trapped in the middle of stonehenge comes from. im a follower of solomon. so to hear a story like this enchants me, but hey i could be very wrong and the story is likely to have changed over the thousands of years that has passed since then

Tronth

• Young Beast
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2010, 12:25:05 AM »

wow  :-o still doing that  :-o but what would the human sacrifices be meant for ? to enhance their powers or  what ?

and was it hard to come across this research ? and did it describe the demon in a way ?

Well back in the day it was very common for the innocent to be sacrificed to all sorts of gods and religions. it was believed that one of pure blood would bring good luck and make the gods happy. For the druids it was a little different, the human sacrfice was used to prove to god that druids still had their faith in check and that they were firm believers in god, not christians or jews persay but believers in god. And with this sacrifice, supposedly, came diety like strength of will. The ability to concentrate and keep a level head in any situation.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2010, 11:01:19 AM »
  One should also always keep in mind that in any form of magical/religious rite blood is the strongest of catalyst with animal being the weakest and your own being the strongest.  The shedding of blood in relation to ones belief is the ultimate declaration of intent/belief/purpose.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Tronth

• Young Beast
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 09:30:12 PM »
  One should also always keep in mind that in any form of magical/religious rite blood is the strongest of catalyst with animal being the weakest and your own being the strongest.  The shedding of blood in relation to ones belief is the ultimate declaration of intent/belief/purpose.

This is very true it is believed the ones blood contains the essence or soul. The ultimate sacrifice

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2010, 09:45:18 PM »
lol again of course innocent people and animals were sacrificed since most likely prehistoric times because especially humans' blood, blood was thought of to be the most sacred and a great way to be in favor of the god's, for one to gain power or any other desire, or of the good of that group of people and such. but in a way  i shouldn't be surprised that even in the most civilized areas, sacrafices like that are still done because of personal or religious belief (black magic/satanists and all that) but thats just it, kinda strange to me that its done in the most civilized areas, especially how paranoid people can get... wait couldn't that MAYBE be one of the main reasons why its done.. well of course, ok i'm gonna stop now or else i'll confuse people again XD.

Tronth

• Young Beast
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2010, 09:48:54 PM »
Well in civilaized areas there are alot of people and 9 times out of 10 there are people who share the same beliefs. so it is very common for sacrificial cults to get together to perform the rites.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2010, 07:39:21 AM »

This is very true it is believed the ones blood contains the essence or soul. The ultimate sacrifice

Yes.. but pricking one's finger is but a token gesture at best. To get the sweetest reward, you must give it all.