Author Topic: demon hunting  (Read 13922 times)

oldbill4823
  • Mod
  • Realized Monster
Re: demon hunting
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2010, 02:16:46 PM »
Lets face it, demon hunting IS glamourous. It is sexy.

We can be honest here cant we? What else is sexier than this?
They make films and write books about this dont they?

We get to arm ourselves with all sorts of occult and psychic stuff, esoteric knowledge gleaned from the latest grimoires bought on amazon or psi blog site, pseudo scientific technology, and sometimes weapons. We mix all this with religion and primal emotions, then believe we are doing the work of warriors of light.

This is glamour, i struggle to think of anything more theatrical. Martial arts heros and special forces operatives are so passe'.  The best of us now become demon hunters instead.

Whats more we open our psychology to interpret every concievable change in emotion or sensation as potentially having supernatural origins. These we try to match these to ongoing stories of angels demons and esoteric malevolence.

It is entertainment in the highest format, especially when you think that this is performed in secret groups.

Who on earth would want to play football when you compare it to this?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 02:20:52 PM by oldbill4823 »

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2010, 09:05:49 PM »
i understand what you are saying and i understand your concerns and i agree that it is glamorous but i am dead set on doing this i am fully aware of the risks i take in pursuing this
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend.

matthew321

• Great Master
  • Fate Is Earned Not Given
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2010, 10:05:39 AM »
Alright you have heard the warnings, You understand the risks, and you are still committed. I have doubt that any media influenced person would go this far based solely on media.  I will not stop you now, so therefore I will support you.

I'll tell you where I think you should start. Study a lot of demonology from different sources. Only use Wikipedia if another source is saying the same thing. Also understand the information is never complete and always be prepared for more.

You know the phrase "that is the oldest trick in the book" You will want to get that book and learn these tricks. Expect any and all types of deception.

You will spend most of your early training in defense techniques and pursuing knowledge. Meditate on what you learned as well. Now demon hunting is not something I am aware of being done inside a human body. Most people who do this meditate and get out of their body to do this. (It makes it easier this way on many levels) You will want to learn how to leave your body and come back. That alone takes practice.
I would also study martial arts and basic stances. Build some muscle memory for reflexes against certain movements. It will make dodging more likely.
You are to spend six months in intense study on these topics. Then I will give you your next step to go out and do it.

The most important is defense. Learn that first. If you want Personal Message me and I can give you some books to start with.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 10:07:54 AM by matthew321 »
If my life is worthless then death must be my currency to spend.

Giakoumitsu
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 04:13:54 PM »
Sorry for interfering your conversation!i am new to this site but!my experience in hunting is extremely high!I am a Shaman Eagle warrior!It's very dangerous!!!i would say extremely!imagine out of nowhere a guy spoke to my girlfriend and talked about that he is a demon and immediately i started tracking him!he found that my girlfriend has a dark angel spirit inside her and some power one time he said that he will kill her cause she chose that good side!I stopped the contact between them cause he wanted to take her to his side but he failed!i want my revenge cause what he did to me was inhuman i can"t tell you.........My point is that i need some info on a demon named Belial or Beliath.....please if you can help me cause i am full of nerves and i am anxious to protect my girl cause we are together long time,i love her and i want  she to be safe!i want my revenge!please if you have some info on that demon type it or send it to my mail jakoumikal@hotmail.com !
Thx...

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 05:40:27 PM »
kadesh you have no right to insult my intelligence and i am fully aware of the threat that these demons pose and at the moment i wouldnt have a"snowballs chance in hell" i only seek to learn and you speak of the balance god tried to make if you havent noticed the world isnt balanced anymore if you go into any city sinners of all kinds are rampant look at gluttony one of the deadly sins and so many people now are gluttons i try not to disturb the balance but to restore it if you want to help then help if not keep your negativity to yourself i dont mean to sound angry i know your trying to help but ive decided i will do this

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 07:03:13 PM »
as much as you would like to believe i lack intelligence you are sadly mistaken and if i do indeed as you presume lose my life then i will die a martyr and you will be right but i will not quit

matthew321

• Great Master
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 07:13:28 PM »
I like these kind of arguments. I am now including myself (I am jumping straight into the rumble pit).

Alright you both want to know who is right and wrong? You are both wrong. That is usually how these things go one person is correct in one sense and one is correct in another.

Now I never said I believed in this potential demon hunter only that I would support him. I choose to do so because he is so hell bent on this I think I can extend his life span by at least five minutes.

I know Kadesh was a little harsh but we get a lot of people on here that say such things. They want to be monsters, inhuman, get superpowers, be demon hunters, etc. It does get old after a while. So please forgive his manner of persuasion. (yes he could be nicer but you also need to see it from his point of view)

Now to be blunt on my part: Imagine that Kadesh was a demon you are fighting, in person, one on one. What you have written and what he has written is what you two just conversed. What emotions did you feel? (if you felt any that is enough for him to kill you) Imagine how many times he could of killed you.
He has a point here: YOU PROBABLY WILL DIE. Then you die with your soul being near the demon. He can then do worse things (bestiality, torture, both, unreachable cup cake table, etc.)

I only support you to hope you don't die. But I take no responsibility for your soul or your well being.

This site is here to help you. Right now we are trying to make sure you will not die. (if you haven't noticed this is also a test and you are failing)

Stella

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2010, 07:17:39 PM »
You posted this thread for advice. Listen to the damn advice instead of arguing and inviting demons into your home.
Do not forgive, do not forget.
Wisdom does not always lie in age.

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2010, 08:26:34 PM »
i understand what you all are saying. and kadesh, a martyr is somebody who suffers persecution and death for the people, a country or an organization, or refusing to renounce a belief, usually religious, political or rights.
and matthew i understand what you are saying... i do not claim to be able to pass this test of yours yet i must as said by so many study and get stronger if i want to do this.

Arcane Artifice

• Monstrous Imp
  • Through Science and Magick we shall find the key.
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2010, 09:16:28 PM »
I'm going to go ahead and say this because as much as I love the idea of hunting down the malevolent, there are things that shouldn't be tampered with. Demons aren't just things that go about pissing people off, there's more to them than that. While I'm sure this has already been said and I already know you "know" the risks, I would highly advise against this course of action. Leave this fight to the Angelic. Please, the last thing that you would want is to be the play thing of something seriously powerful. On another note, I hope you know that combat isn't merely about holy water and blessed items. It is more along the lines of the hardest mental battle one can percieve, something that only the most dedicated and disciplined can manage to survive. While I'll be optimistic and hope that you can attain this level of discipline, I can only assume that you haven't reached that point. I would highly recommend that you devote yourself to a style of intense discipline and mental excerise.  On another note I also have to refute your statement about martyrdom, there is no such thing as being a martyr when it comes to combatting anything malevolent. Unless some Demonic incursion was going on RIGHT NOW, unless every single soul on the planet was being afflicted, and unless we had gotten to the point of calling people martyrs.......then you shouldn't call or compare yourself to one. I hope you take everything that's been said to heart.

matthew321

• Great Master
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2010, 09:14:49 AM »
And, Matthew.... I'm not a he.  :wink:

You have really stopped me in my tracks with that one... Well then I do apologize for my incorrectness. (I think I saw this mentioned on an earlier topic too, I should know better)

:focus:

Well from all the emotions I just had from that sentence, I can say Kadesh just killed me. (Assuming Kadesh is a demon, a FEMALE demon)
For just one second I felt shock (that gave me temporary paralysis and that is enough for a demon to stab me)
Then in the same second there was a hint of lust (seduction, or just stab)
I was also amused (stab)

In one unguarded second a demon could of stabbed me. To do this you have to give up your humanity. No emotions, no feelings, no love, no hate, no desires, no fears. Just the will to do harm and exterminate a race. (hmm that sounds kinda familiar)

It is a curse to hunt demons, it is not fun, you will not enjoy it. You will throw away all your humanity and then what do you have left to stop you from becoming the thing you hunt?

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2010, 10:26:17 AM »
as much as you would like to believe i lack intelligence you are sadly mistaken and if i do indeed as you presume lose my life then i will die a martyr and you will be right but i will not quit

How will you die a Martyr if no one knows you were fighting in the first place.  You see when you hunt things no one believes in, then no one is going to martyr you for it when you die.  The majority of those who research/hunt Demons do it without advertising to the world that they are doing so.  One reason is that the more you advertise to you intended target your intentions, the more chance they have of defending themselves from your intent.  Another is that it is difficult to convince others of your belief/intent.

Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen for taking so long in my responce to this thread, but as you all know my job at times takes  me away from civilization for days at a time.

AC, you said earlier "Thanks for the support (sarcasm intended).  You want others to support a suicide mission?  If that is the case then you are all that Kadesh has claimed you to be and more. 

You are willing to die for your cause you say, you want to be a martyr for your cause you say, you have grandiose ideas about your holy crusade.  If this is also the case then might I suggest a slightly less painfull way of achieving your goal and just go join al qaeda.  Let's face it, as a Demon hunter no one will care if you live or die (that after all is an inescapable truth) because no one will know that you are doing it, muchless when you die from it.  As a human bomb at least there will be someone left to identify that it was you who did it and why.

You also want information on how to achieve your "Dream".  I will tells you this here and now.  I have committed a rather large portion of the last 20 years to the Occult, and I have by no means even begun to see the end of the road.  Don't get me wrong, I know alot, but I by no means know it all, so for you to just show up and expect to WOW the world.  Well, you have a better chance or killing a bear with a sharp pointy stick than you do of hunting Demons.

I know you have said you will commit yourself to learning but I have a better suggestion.  And on this I am serious.  You want to clean up the world?  You want to save people and be recognized?  Go to your local police academy and sign up.  By doing this you will find a more fruitful and rewarding life.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2010, 11:30:46 AM »
i dont care about recognition or a fruitful and rewarding life and i dont expect to "WOW the world" but i wont back down from this.

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2010, 11:42:28 AM »
I would go along with another 'demon hunter' and see what the real show is like. Technically there are no such things as 'demon hunters' because these are not physical entities and you cannot kill or destroy them. Only banish them. So try looking up people who banish these things and see if they will let you go with on their next adventure, because that will give you a piece of reality. Once you actually 'see' a demon (notice I put it in quotes) you might be turned off. It's not like the SyFy show "Ghost Hunters" where you can just go to haunted places and find them. Demons don't follow rules like other entities do. So good luck! But I do not assure that you will succeed. Be careful and make wise decisions.
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2010, 01:16:04 PM »
thanks for the idea rave ill make sure to accompany one of the people who do that