Author Topic: demon hunting  (Read 13925 times)

RunningElk

• Witches
  • Monstrous Imp
    • Myspace
Re: demon hunting
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »
alternative ghost hunting ahaha just try that (still study young boy) and when you have finished getting rid of ghosts and know that you're ready but unfortunately for you demons will come after you if they think your a threat and they will mess you over but i heard Salem is a good place for the paranormal stuff because of witch burnings and stuff like that so just wonder if you die when messing with a demon it can bind to your soul (like possession) and you will be his man slave for the rest of eternity gotta love that :P
'Every man has his price'
- Sir Robert Walpole
'There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.'
- Salvador Dali

Carden

• High Priest
    • The Devil Hunters
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2010, 04:16:12 PM »
seriously, dude. don't do it. i do it because i was tossed into it like a little kid in the deep end with no floaties and i somehow knew how to swim.
it's not worth the thrill. i've had more taken from me than i care to share. i've experienced more pain inside and out than i want to remember.
i only do it because once you defeat one, they keep sending them after you and your loved ones until you're destroyed.

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2010, 10:54:07 AM »
i dont care what you say kadesh it doesnt phase me i know what i have to do and i'll do it
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend.

Stella

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2010, 01:25:37 PM »
i dont care what you say kadesh it doesnt phase me i know what i have to do and i'll do it

Stop being a damn kid and saying "I dont care, I'll do it my way.." etc. Listen to the damn advice that everyone's giving you.
Do not forgive, do not forget.
Wisdom does not always lie in age.

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2010, 02:51:00 PM »

Stop being a damn kid and saying "I dont care, I'll do it my way.." etc. Listen to the damn advice that everyone's giving you.
exactly ill listen to advice but i wont be phased by the insults

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2010, 04:03:21 PM »
then tell me of your experiences and i will listen but insults have no use in this conversation

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2010, 09:36:10 PM »
ill read them but i would prefer if you would stop calling little boy

RunningElk

• Witches
  • Monstrous Imp
    • Myspace
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2010, 07:41:41 AM »
hey guys just saying I'm back kinda i was away in the forest with nothing and had to survive for a 5 nights and 6 days (I'm a 14 year old brat) and MR I DONT CARE IM GONNA GO KICK SOME DEMON ASS just listen to her she sounds pretty knowledgeable for a dumb mind like you

i would for starters just learn to be a man old school style because I'm sure for your type you would be damned if you were suck in the middle of the dessert and i know FOR A FACT A DEMON is way worse than a desert

a demon will possess you then will make you mentally ill (thats if your not already i mean your seeing demons) then you will be lucky and you wont kill yourself you will be in a white padded room for the rest of your life crying for mercy and to die (sounds nice aye) OR you will kill yourself if not the people you love around you then you and everyone you loved will be this demons MANSLAVE for the rest of eternity

....................god i wish there was such thing as ghost busters cuz then ghost buster would take care of everything

carry on
'Every man has his price'
- Sir Robert Walpole
'There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.'
- Salvador Dali

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2010, 11:15:08 AM »
im sorry but u're an idiot to want to hunt demons,  they'll destroy u in so many ways and show no mercy. just because u've had 1 or 2 experiences w/ 'em doesn't make u ready to fight 'em off. u don't know nothing 'bout 'em at all.

but if u're still considering to fight with 'em then at least study them. i mean i've had at least 13 or 14 years of experience with 'em but i'd never hunt 'em because i don't KNOW 'bout them. just please be careful..
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2010, 07:57:54 PM »
i was planning doing as lady griffin suggested and studying for 15 years at least.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2010, 08:46:38 PM »
ah well great :) :)

XD sorry if i came off as rude or anything XD  i just really hate it how people try to face something so serious and dangereous yet not knowing anything that they desire to face XD

hehe anyways good luck :)
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2010, 09:43:09 PM »
you know what they say knowing is half the battle

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2010, 11:46:10 PM »
no nothing more but is there a reason you hate me so?

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2010, 07:35:16 AM »
I don't think Kadesh hates you, just annoyed because you must realize that we have more experience with the paranormal and when people come here to ask "how do I hunt..." well you can't really "hunt" these spirits. Maybe Big Foot, yes. It's just because we get a lot of ghost hunters wannabees and we don't want people to get harmed because of inforamtion we give them.

I still recommend learning first then looking for ghosts and other spirits that are not as dangerous. Truthfully, I am not worried about you getting killed by the demons, I am more worried about them possessing you and you harming others, or because of your lack of knowledge you might get someone else hurt, and in return hurt yourself mentally and spiritually. It takes a strong mind, will, and spirit to be able to handle this field. Will you definately have and probably spirit but with a lack of knowledge it means your mind is not as strong as others. You see what I am saying?
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2010, 11:29:28 PM »
i understand and thank you rave you've been most helpful