Author Topic: demons...  (Read 9044 times)

Brendon87

• Christians
  • Monstrous Imp
demons...
« on: July 07, 2010, 06:19:49 AM »
so, who in everybodys opinion is the most evil demon out there? what do you think?
i want to belive....yes, i know its a rip off lol

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
Re: demons...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 08:51:09 AM »
Depends on the religious viewpoint. Lucifer is the first. The original fallen angel. So I would say him.
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Alexander Pope.

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 02:40:39 PM »
humanity
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 03:04:10 PM »
If there was a like button on here it I would press it a hundred times for what Jordyn said. It is so true.
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 03:34:40 PM »
It would be true if humans were demons.

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 03:48:39 PM »
 Angelus is right. They're two different species. I'm not exactly sure how you expect us to quantify the levels of evil among demons. Lucifer being their leader, is at the top, but otherwise.... a demon is a demon is a demon. They're all bad, so why quibble about who's worse?
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Brendon87

• Christians
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 10:14:40 PM »
i am not quibbling, it is a simple question. Lucifer is not a demon, my question was who the worst demon was in your opinion, not humanity, not an angel, i wanna know who u think is the worst of the worst of demonkind is?
i want to belive....yes, i know its a rip off lol

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 11:37:49 PM »
belial or some other crown price of hell.
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend.

matthew321

• Great Master
  • Fate Is Earned Not Given
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 04:24:53 PM »
Can you, please, define 'evil'.

I call this one.

Okay evil is not understood. Most people would call the giant monster destroying a village evil. But from the monster's perspective it is defending itself or just having fun. The monster does not consider itself evil, the monster may even consider the humans evil. In that case who is evil?

In another example a lot of people do evil to do greater good. Such as in star wars the emperor did take over the galaxy but he did explain it was to rule the system properly. And to remove the "evil" Jedi group to do good. The Jedi think he is evil and he thinks the Jedi is evil. So to define who is evil is a matter of perspective.

Now some individuals will do actions that are evil just for fun. Maybe they were raised to do such actions, maybe they don't know any better, or even if they were raised better and know better is it still evil? They are still benefiting themselves so it is not completely evil if someone is happy.

Now I say that because of my definition of evil. An act that does not benefit anyone, including the perpetrator of the action. It has to be one that there is no benefit from at all. So they cannot blow themselves up or get a pleasure from people suffering. They have to be neutral in feeling of this act. Not even Satan is truly capable of evil, or is he? (I have heard he is very emotionless actually)

An act that benefits no one truly is evil isn't it? Now if you wave your hand in the air to disprove me it still is benefiting you. I am saying that to rule out many true evil actions some people may come to believe they perpetrate on a daily basis.
(No breathing is not evil either you need to do it to live, which is benefiting you)
If my life is worthless then death must be my currency to spend.

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 06:05:43 PM »
what allows the demons to exist, feed and have power in our world?

if a person never uttered in the entire history of humanity the word "daemon" would we actually have demons?

what if zoraster never existed, would we be aware of duality?

i still stand by my statement, humans are more evil than any demon we've ever imagined, created or named. the ultimate proof...we define evil by our own standards, influenced by accepted societal norms.

is it evil to sacrifice a living human being?
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

Angelus

• Watchers
  • Realized Monster
  • Im not what you think.
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2010, 01:29:51 AM »
Yes. Well. Before we get into certain off topic debates lets just get this out the way. If we are the ultimate evil for the evil we imagine, name and create then we are also the ultimate good. People always miss that part out. But going by the same rules we are the ultimate hungry, constipated, malnourished, gay, sleepy, and the other dwarfs, as we have named these conditions, and even attributed them to certain demons and such.

But the question wasn't "what is the ultimate evil and lets start a phylisophical debate about the meaning of evil?" it was what demon is the most evil. Now lets not get bogged down with the politics of evil. If tou have trouble knowing what is evil then you are an idiot. The only reason people decide to start those debates is to sound deep and edgy. You need to know what evil is? Skelator! That man was evil. You think demons are just missunderstood and how can we judge them and call them evil? In all religions (accept satanism) they are evil. Thats why they are demons. God (or that religions equivelant) shat on them and cast them to hell. Or they were born of fire and such because they are evil. The day I see a goatman help my gran across the street with her shopping I will retract that statement but I just hate how every topic where we use the word evil turns into the same debate. You want to discuss philosophy of evil start a new topic.

And sorry for any typos. i am typing this on my phone so it is figity. Lol.
Now, to answer the question. I pick Belial. He sunk atlantis. The man sank a whol freaking island full of thousands of people. Thats evil.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 01:35:22 AM by Angelus »

RunningElk

• Witches
  • Monstrous Imp
    • Myspace
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2010, 08:04:06 AM »
How about the worst mental disorder which makes you think your seeing demons. My Mum already answered that and that would be alkiezmers and Schizophrenia. Haha the question is nearly impossible unless you ask a demon yourself because for one they know demons' its not like they have no contacts all they do and is go to hell netherland netherrealm bad place you name it and torment the dead who sinned (i don't believe in sins so haha cant go to hell now). But just wip out the good old ouija board and im sure your gonna have heaps in store for you even if its weak. I got a demon on me it came to me on voodoo (illegal in queensland australia) from my aunty who travels the world looking after childeren from 3rd world countries god shes so cool. And i got this necklace that suposedly wards away bad spirits but infact i attracts them and one apparently lives there and it takes massive amounts of energy to get out. But your probably going worst TYPE of demon is from my bible study issssssssssssss...................LEGION!!! approxxamatly thousands of weak small demons to make one big badass demon where they grow and breed inside a human shell (possesion yes shall we go on bible quote here )

And He (Jesus) asked him (the man), "What is thy name?" And he answered, saying, "My name is Legion: for we are many

I know for a fact that there i strength in numbers so id say Legion types would be the ones i would stay AWAY from

p.s Legion type isnt when there like 12 demons inside Legion is like 100 or more

nighty night dont let the bed bugs bite
'Every man has his price'
- Sir Robert Walpole
'There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.'
- Salvador Dali

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2010, 01:32:59 PM »
i'd say lucifer since he is the 1st and top boss XD
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2010, 05:08:42 PM »
pertaining to legion...it takes more than one to break down a  humans will, the stronger the will the more required to beat it down, legion seems to be overused, in my opinion.

ironically one human with faith can exorcise a demon, how cool is that?

AChunter95

• Monstrous Imp
  • Sic Semper Tyranus
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »
exorcism is good unless you mess up and in that case itll get angry and your pretty much screwed...
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend.