Author Topic: demons...  (Read 9043 times)

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
Re: demons...
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 11:08:36 AM »
oh wow i change my answer to balial
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 06:01:54 PM »
he's always been one of my favorites, azazel would probably be my second favorite, he taught us beauty and weaponmaking...but i don't think that qualifies as being most evil, most subtle maybe?

fictionally, pinhead.  :D
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 11:54:33 AM »
If I had to pick a specific demon I would say Samael. He was orginially the angel of death before he fell from heaven and he married Lilith. He also is in Hellboy and he looks bad a$$ in there lol.  :evil:
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2010, 03:29:24 PM »
XD didn't lilith marry many guys ? XD ah well that demon sounds better than balial XD

Tronth

• Young Beast
  • Ask and the answer will be found
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 02:39:57 AM »
How about the worst mental disorder which makes you think your seeing demons. My Mum already answered that and that would be alkiezmers and Schizophrenia. Haha the question is nearly impossible unless you ask a demon yourself because for one they know demons' its not like they have no contacts all they do and is go to hell netherland netherrealm bad place you name it and torment the dead who sinned (i don't believe in sins so haha cant go to hell now). But just wip out the good old ouija board and im sure your gonna have heaps in store for you even if its weak. I got a demon on me it came to me on voodoo (illegal in queensland australia) from my aunty who travels the world looking after childeren from 3rd world countries god shes so cool. And i got this necklace that suposedly wards away bad spirits but infact i attracts them and one apparently lives there and it takes massive amounts of energy to get out. But your probably going worst TYPE of demon is from my bible study issssssssssssss...................LEGION!!! approxxamatly thousands of weak small demons to make one big badass demon where they grow and breed inside a human shell (possesion yes shall we go on bible quote here )

And He (Jesus) asked him (the man), "What is thy name?" And he answered, saying, "My name is Legion: for we are many

I know for a fact that there i strength in numbers so id say Legion types would be the ones i would stay AWAY from

p.s Legion type isnt when there like 12 demons inside Legion is like 100 or more

nighty night dont let the bed bugs bite
Im sorry i know this is off topic and no offense runningelk but telling someone to pull out a ouija board is ignorant. The ouija board is probably the most dangerous invention of man yet. It is because of this so called "game" that demons are able to do some of the most torturous things they can to humankind. once again no offense
A stormy night I found my true self. I was taught of my lineage. I am one of the last of the nine druids of Solomon. Responsibility lays heavy on my shoulders.

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 11:49:37 AM »
personal demons: the vices, cycles and personality traits that consistantly torture and tempt us, no little voice needed; just our little id standing up for itself.   i name thee devil as jesse! yeah, i threw in a little jung for variety. *winks*
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

grip-of-death3
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 11:49:51 AM »
hey so I'm new here and I really want to get to know how all of this works, ie spirits, deamons and the like if any one can help me out I would be very gratefull.
The first thing I want to know are the types of demons and spirits that we know of so far.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 12:19:05 PM »
  I choose Amy.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

grip-of-death3
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 12:45:23 PM »
This is gonna take a while to sift through  thanks for the help =)

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 12:52:45 PM »
This is gonna take a while to sift through  thanks for the help =)

Knowledge worth having is knowledge that must be earned.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

grip-of-death3
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 01:06:49 PM »
maybe but It would help to be able to get a book of some sort for all I know what im looking for might not even be there =/

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 05:00:29 PM »
Knowledge worth having is knowledge that must be earned.

T'would help if you stopped to think before you responded.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 08:38:35 PM »
maybe but It would help to be able to get a book of some sort for all I know what im looking for might not even be there =/

well on the homepage (of course of monstrous) u could find the shop and there are books on demons and i think spirits as well but i'm not sure well u can look to see if there are any so hope that suggestion helps a bit X).

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2010, 09:36:13 AM »
it's called a library with a wonderful library connection that allows you to find any book in any american library with a book transfer option. religiuos writings, most western demonolgy sadly enough is derived from greco roman myth and elaborated upon by the roman church. juidaism is where most known and commonly dealt demons come from. ancient cultures like sumeria and the persians to get an idea of iranian(eastern)demonology.  and for variety a brush up on the evolution of spirituality; from the prehistoric sorcerer to the flying spghetti monster and how influential lromantic literary idealism has had a hand in it's creation from marlowe and milton to cybil leek and donald tyson.  "i can't find info doesn't work well here, a prime example why most who come looking to hunt demons here get ridiculed...some here have spent years studying and experiencing this stuff.  everyone does it differently with their own divine guide, if you can't figure out your source of that energy how can you understand theirs?

jordyn

• Realized Monster
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2010, 09:45:54 AM »
interestingly enough all our answers are generally all the same...learn before you jump from a frying pan into the literary fire.