Author Topic: how is demon hunting done?  (Read 4575 times)

Brendon87

• Christians
  • Monstrous Imp
Re: how is demon hunting done?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 11:56:43 PM »
OUCH....OWNED. Harsh but true, demon hunting is not something most people would like to attempt willingly. They are scary things, and an guy such as yourself wouldn't last 2 seconds against 1.Think of it from the point of view of a demon. They are ancient, powerful, dangerous and have probably seen a lot of wannabe hunters in their time, you being no exception. How could a person with no experience, other than the advice of others, hope to hunt a being that u know nothing about?? it would take years of study to do it properly, not just a few comments from a website. The wiser ones from here could nudge you in the direction u need to go if u wish to learn and study, however there is no quick fix to your problem.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 11:58:57 PM by Brendon87 »
i want to belive....yes, i know its a rip off lol

grip-of-death3
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 01:47:18 AM »
so let me get this strait , all of you are telling me to give up be for I even try simply because I am either to young or immature or because you care for my well being , which I highly doubt because none of you know me well enough to actually miss me if I`m gone , also you who say you have a vast knowledge of this topice and those similar to it call me a toddler simply because of my lack of knowledge and experience? Now I`m sorry if I have forgoten my manners SIR but curiosity is embedded in human nature...though I will comply with you and start to learn more about this subject through other means simply because you have stated one obvious fact I will not get the knowledge I seek from any of you...this is an unfortunate outcome , I truly thought we could have been good friends perhaps one day years from now you will seek to pass on your knowledge to the next generation but that seems unlikely until we can see each other as equals we have nothing more to discus.

I am truly sorry if I have offended any of you with any of my posts or comments thank you for generosity in taking the time to read this.

bhambrice
  • Christians
  • Young Beast
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 01:22:55 PM »
The young think they are invincible the older know better. Curiosity gets the cat killed. Why do we pursue the demons out there when all of us have demons with-in to fight and get rid of. Greed, selfishness, & violence are the things to look for and conquer. Good luck with those fights. They will keep you busy a lifetime.

Did AC ever come back with the answer to Knight of Demon challenge?

I'm glad you have the mayday area. There are people out there that need expert/professional help.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 06:11:14 PM »
so let me get this strait , all of you are telling me to give up be for I even try simply because I am either to young or immature or because you care for my well being , which I highly doubt because none of you know me well enough to actually miss me if I`m gone , also you who say you have a vast knowledge of this topice and those similar to it call me a toddler simply because of my lack of knowledge and experience? Now I`m sorry if I have forgoten my manners SIR but curiosity is embedded in human nature...though I will comply with you and start to learn more about this subject through other means simply because you have stated one obvious fact I will not get the knowledge I seek from any of you...this is an unfortunate outcome , I truly thought we could have been good friends perhaps one day years from now you will seek to pass on your knowledge to the next generation but that seems unlikely until we can see each other as equals we have nothing more to discus.

I am truly sorry if I have offended any of you with any of my posts or comments thank you for generosity in taking the time to read this.

Even if I did know you that well, I would still give the same advice, and I would still fail utterly to miss you when you were gone. You, along with countless others before you, have made the mistake of assigning normal human emotions and reactions to me. Big mistake. I do, however, care enough about the demons to try and dissuade you from wasting their time.

matthew321

• Great Master
  • Fate Is Earned Not Given
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 06:30:57 PM »
grip-of-death3 I refrained from being too bothersome here but I will take that perception if needed. I am telling you to give up demon hunting before you try. I am alright with you researching demons and learning defense but not offense. Even with just research and defense you can still attract the things you are defending yourself from. With offense they are even more attracted.
Knowledge is gained by persistence and patience.

The reason you are being told to not attempt to hunt demons is that you will die. Trust me once your life is in the hands of a demon so is your mind and soul. Those are not going anywhere good.
You may think you want to learn just to know for just in case. But even that is dangerous. Just one occasion where you "defend' yourself and you manage to defeat a demon will bring more to you. Human curiosity is also a dangerous thing here. To hunt is not to remove demons but to invite them.

Now I am going to be simple here. You will die, your soul is owned, your mind is manipulated, and if you die that means you lost. This is not a job that takes applicants, it finds its own employees.

We are trying to help you here on monstrous. We have a common belief here (except maybe a few aggravated members) that preventing your death is indeed beneficial to your well being and overall health.
If my life is worthless then death must be my currency to spend.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2010, 01:55:13 AM »
I will add to this, Grip, that I am the closest to a demonic intelligence you are likely to confront any time soon. If you cannot handle me, and you can't; no one has yet been capable, how do you hope to handle the real thing... should it exist.

Look around you, child. You are in the den of monsters. You have had the great fortune of our tolerance. Do not mistake it for weakness.

As I said, hunt away, your fate is your own, and if you really are that immature and stupd, then the world is a better place without you.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2010, 12:57:13 AM »
Though I know it would have been useless, I wish I had been on sooner. Atleast to agree with the rest of yall in advising this person to not pursue the hunt. If you are perceived as a threat, then you are treated as one. And we all know what anything will do to a threat. Save yourself the trouble, and dont get involved. I made that mistake some time ago. After everything, the demon decided to come after me as well. Through some luck, I have been protected from physical harm. Though my psyche may never be the same. And after all was said and done, the friend I helped simply betrayed me. Im not saying this will happen, but I will say that thats the best case scenario.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2010, 07:19:17 AM »
ok i'm not very educated in the demonic field BUT i've had the worst experiences with them practically my whole life so i can be some help.
1. YOUR friend needs to face the demon showing no fear and must be stern and simply get it the hell out
2. read more into what u THINK u're dealing with, it may or may not be a demon, so know what it is then research it.
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2010, 09:23:39 AM »
I'm not sure anyone here can make the claim of having the worst experience, considering everyone is here because they have had experience of some sort. And if it hasn't been thoroughly researched, I'd say its even more difficult to "compare" experiences.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2010, 07:48:22 PM »
I am going to say this again. I love how people think they can 'hunt' demons. Same with 'hunting' ghosts. People are silly if they think they can do such a thing. I suggest to read some of the old forums that I have posted on. I give lots of references to different books to get people understanding about demons and people who are experienced in that field of study. The easiest way you probably can 'hunt' a demon is to just stick with the video games or beg a demonologist or exorcist to allow you to 'tag along' which isn't as easy as it sounds (for the second option).

Demons don't come to those that are serching for them. They come to those who stay away from that stuff. The only other way would be to dabble in dark magic which could end up loosing you your soul but if that is what you desire then that is the price you pay. Sorry for the sarcasim just you really should go read old posts before just asking and not reading what we have already posted.
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve

Carden

• High Priest
    • The Devil Hunters
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 10:52:19 AM »
It's not something you choose to do. It chooses you. It's not a gift. It's a burden. If you have the ability, it automatically becomes your responsibility whether you want to or not. You become marked and if you don't go after them, they'll come after you and/or your loved ones.
There is no true victory when facing a demon. Even when you get rid of it, you're still left with some sort of damage, be it emotional/psychological or physical.
So, unless you have been put into a position where you have NO CHOICE but to accept this life, you are NOT meant for it. If that's the case, be thankful.

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 12:42:34 PM »
lol I sometimes wish there was a like button like on facebook for forums. I would put the like button on Carden's  comment.  :-D
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 02:06:00 PM »
lol I sometimes wish there was a like button like on facebook for forums. I would put the like button on Carden's  comment.  :-D

Ditto.

So many little kiddies think the life of a monstrosity or a "demon hunter" or whatever is just so much awesome fabulousness... If only they'd pull their collective heads out of their asses and stop looking to Hollywood for life leassons, they'd see our lives for what they really are - accursed suffering in almost every sense.

For those of you foolish enough to wish our existence on yourselves; I hope your dreams are fulfilled beyond your wildest desires...

boodle
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2010, 04:40:14 PM »
I haven't been on here long, and already I have seen too many threads like this. It's really quite upsetting. Although I don't think this kid is at risk really. I couldn't see why a demon would even be particularly interested. If one ever was though, I don't think there is much anyone could do to help him because of his attitude. A moderately powerful human would easily destroy this grip guys mind, never mind a demon. My advice to you ,grip, would be to consider the fact that you have come here for advice, and have been given the same advice from pretty much everyone. Just because it isn't what you were hoping to hear doesn't make it wrong. And don't feel victimised, cos as you said, no one knows you and hence they have no reason to give you anything but their honest opinion.  Unless a demon comes looking for you, and you cannot continue your life without some kind of help, stay away from it.  My instinct tells me that you are lying about your friend having a problem cos you think it will get people to tell you about demon hunting, but in case I am wrong about that, I tried helping a friend with similar problems and it has totally ruined my life, Take it from someone who Tried protecting someone they cared about. DO NOT OPEN THIS BOX. Cos more people you care about will end up getting hurt than the one you are trying to protect. All you will do is cause pain and suffering to everyone you love.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:45:57 PM by boodle »

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 09:55:14 AM »
Again and again with the Demon hunting....*sigh* I blame the show "Supernatural". I like watching the show because I like the actors, but I know the difference. Don't play with fire kids, a gun doesn't help you.
-The shadows connect us all-