Author Topic: For all those who believe the Apollo moon landing(s) was faked...  (Read 12076 times)

Moloch

• Realized Monster
Re: For all those who believe the Apollo moon landing(s) was faked...
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2007, 10:21:39 AM »
Why? Like I said, for the prestige and psychological boost of being first. They would then keep it a secret because that's where their power resides, in their secrets. You can't hide from the sun in a glass house, unless you paint it black.

Shadowborn

• High Priest
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2007, 10:26:03 AM »
Ok...and hypothetically, if Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin decided to collaborate on a book which blew the cover off the conspiracy, exposing the secret that they'd never been to the moon and everything was actually faked in a studio, then what? What sort of retaliation do you think would occur? Also, I'd like to know just who it is that is keeping this all a secret? Presidents and Congress, as well as cabinet members, CIA operatives, all of them come and go. Some of them are no longer alive. Who exactly is it that is keeping this all a big secret?
"It is no measure of health to be sane in an insane society." -- Krishnamurti

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -- Galileo Galilei

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2007, 07:46:38 PM »
Maybe the president dosn't know...... politicians are  temporary figure heads afterall(albeit ones with power)

Do ya think there could be others that work behind the sceens?
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

prezhorusin04

• Monstropedian
  • Realized Monster
  • Deep in a Cave
    • http://www.nwowatcher.com
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2007, 07:12:30 PM »
Ok...and hypothetically, if Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin decided to collaborate on a book which blew the cover off the conspiracy, exposing the secret that they'd never been to the moon and everything was actually faked in a studio, then what? What sort of retaliation do you think would occur?

Well, they're both FREEMASONS who have taken oaths of secrecy (seriously). Plus, they believe that the LIE is for the good of all mankind, or at least America. They have no motive for revealing the hoax, except for perhaps on their death bed confessions. And even then, I highly doubt it.

Likewise, there are far bigger potatoes than the Freemason organization in the world of "secret societies". They are usually the scape-goats, but their oaths last a lifetime.