Poll

What is your favorite type of animal, and why?

Mammals
Avians
Reptiles
Amphibians
Other

Author Topic: Favorite Animal  (Read 19533 times)

nynke

• Black Monk
Re: Favorite Animal
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2008, 07:13:06 AM »
Happy feet!!!!

My top:

1 - horses (guess that one was obvious)
2 - deers/moose
3 - wolf
4 - lizards
5 - cats

7VII7

• High Priest
  • 'Cause if ya don't I'll eat ya!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2008, 10:07:48 AM »
I hate fish >< bad childhood memory (summary: picking up a fish that I thought was dead but wasn't)

I find myself attracted to quite a few animals in no particular order:
Penguins (PEEEEEEEEEENGUINS!!!!!)
Sheep (there's a story to this one)
Turtles (Turtles are cool)
Armadillos (Not so much nowdays but anything that can roll into a ball is cool)
Ox and other bull-like things (Gotta respect their stuborness)
There's others but I don't feel like typing them up. . .
I have multiple personalities, one is a were-Sheepenguin, one is a fruit vampire, one likes to imagine cruel and unusal totures, that one's name is Bob the VI.

baa.

Daemonin

• Den Mother
  • Realized Monster
  • Lily <3
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2008, 11:13:11 AM »
I voted avians and reptiles.  I didn't vote mammals because the only mammals I really like are feline and canine, and an occasional bat, fox, or bear, depending on my mood.  The rest... meh.

I've always loved reptiles.  Always.  I also love birds. 

I love snakes of all kinds, and I adore chameleons.  Birds of prey are amaaaazing. 

My other favorites are... well... snowy white critters.  Gyrfalcon, Snowy Owl, arctic wolf and fox, snow leopard, polar bear, and whatever else lives in that area.  I also love Amur Leopards  :-D

Okay, I'm done. :-D

sexywolfgirl

• Weres
  • High Priest
    • Allpoetry
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2009, 11:36:54 AM »
I love wolves. Wild cats come in at a close 2nd. Any kind really, but i just love ocelots and savannahs the most though.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 11:41:31 AM by sexywolfgirl »
Insanity is a fun state of mind. I can amuse myself and have my friends wanting to get me a straight jacket and a padded room.

Nina
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2009, 01:53:39 PM »
I prefer Canines  :laugh:

A Lycan wouldnt be bad, thanks  :wink:

:roll:

Amaya

• High Priest
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2009, 03:10:01 PM »
I love pretty much any animal. I chose mammals, avians, and reptiles because I usually prefer something in those categories.

SherlawkDragon

• Great Master
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2009, 08:32:18 PM »
Reptiles, I like snakes and lizards and stuff.  I also like wolves and cats alot.
"Even a dead fish can go with the flow" not to mention an UNdead one, but that's not the point... >!>;;
I am a Were-Raccoon/Dragon, that makes me feel sexy.

WOLFSONG

• Weres
  • Black Monk
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2009, 09:02:46 AM »
I have two snakes and two guinea pigs. I love dogs but live in a small apartment and work a lot. If it werent for dogs, mammal wise, all I would like is the pocket pets.  :-) 

Becuase I get asked all the time.......No my snakes do not try to eat my guinea pigs they are not that big. Cornsnake and Mexican black kingsnake. Besides my pigs can hold their own.  :lol:
*~ONE MUST THINK ABOUT A WORLD, ONE WILL NOT SEE~*

Aniyu

• Weres
  • Great Master
  • My soul drew back guilty of dust and sin.
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2009, 09:10:56 AM »
Hmm... i would have to say wolves(who'd a thunk it?) and tigers/ snow leopards. I like snakes alot too. One day i will own a sugar glider and an egyptian mau. I like shire horses too.

I couldn't own a guinea pig...my cousin has two and i've tried to eat them. I used to more or less get unnerved around them. Not any more just food.
There is another world inside of me that you may never see and part of me is fighting this....yet part of me is gone.

WOLFSONG

• Weres
  • Black Monk
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2009, 10:10:17 AM »

I couldn't own a guinea pig...my cousin has two and i've tried to eat them. I used to more or less get unnerved around them. Not any more just food.
[/quote]

I know what you mean.    :lol:   My mates pig is terrified of me. If I even growl at her she squeeks like shes being murdered.

Aniyu

• Weres
  • Great Master
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 12:33:29 PM »
 *<:) thats funny. All i have to do is walk into her room and both begin screaming and hide in the little hide-hole thing and if i take it away they completely freak out. Its more funny than anything...least till i start drooling.  *<:)

There is another world inside of me that you may never see and part of me is fighting this....yet part of me is gone.

WOLFSONG

• Weres
  • Black Monk
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 12:43:29 PM »
Thats too funny.  *<:)

Its only his pig. Mine will let you slober on him, nip at him, whatever. He gets a kick out of it.  :lol:

Aniyu

• Weres
  • Great Master
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 12:46:17 PM »
oh jeez if i bite them...all hell breaks loose. It squrims and screams even louder. The only reason it lived was it hurt my ears and i dropped it and then it took off and i didn't want it anymore.

Funny how easy it is to get off subject.

SherlawkDragon

• Great Master
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2009, 03:59:29 PM »
Back on topic: Raccoons are not my favorite animal (though I do like them, of course), and the same for horses.  I have a connection to them, that's all...
Anyone find that interesting?
"Even a dead fish can go with the flow" not to mention an UNdead one, but that's not the point... >!>;;
I am a Were-Raccoon/Dragon, that makes me feel sexy.

Countess

• Great Master
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2009, 04:12:39 PM »
Teteo, Lemurs are very cute but not the best pets. One recently bit me in the face at work & then a few weeks later tore up the hand of another lemur.

Kreepy, pigs are awesome. Mine is the love of my life & by far the best pet I've ever had. Despite common belief they are incredibly clean animals who normally don't like to get dirty. The pigs people see in mud holes use them because they have no other option for cooling off, mine wouldn't be caught dead in a mud hole.

Rats & hedgehogs are two more favorites of mine so clever & cute you just wanna squeeze 'em, until the spines get you, that sucks.