Author Topic: hitler's assasination by the vatican.  (Read 7827 times)

DARKNESS AWAKENED

• Monstrous Imp
hitler's assasination by the vatican.
« on: July 31, 2009, 10:27:12 AM »
hitler in any way shape of form is a touchy subject for alot of people.  so i will begin by saying that i agree and or support anything he did.  but i think that if u stop and think about it how many "good" people died during the crusades, inquisition, witch trials.  all because they did not share the same point of view as the church. i believe that hitler was onto the biggest and most controversial discovery ever with his ideas of the aryan race.  which is one ofr the orignal 12 tribes depending on which book u read.  another example is joan of arc who fought for the church then was accused OF HERESY BY THE VERY SAME ORGANIZATION THAT CALLED UPON HER TO FIGHT THEIR WAR. 
i am the darkness born out of light

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
Re: hitler's assasination by the vatican.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »
Just so I know exactly where you stand, did you say you do agree and suport what he did, or that you dont?

Im asking, because Im not sure if you made a mistake when writing, I will also add, whatever your opinion is.....well everyone is welcome to his or her own opinion whatever it may be.

DARKNESS AWAKENED

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 02:01:27 PM »
i dont support what he did or agree with but his ideas about the "aryans" were founded long before thwe holocost and ww2.  and he found most of the info out in mongolia at a temple.  on the holocost it was heinrich himmler that is to blame for most of the atrocities
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 02:03:36 PM by DARKNESS AWAKENED »
i am the darkness born out of light

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 04:38:07 PM »
hmmm.....

I still have no goddamn idea where you stand, If you are trying to say something, SAY IT!!

But in the mean time, .............no........nevermind....................I would like to know what your deal is, before I tear your ass to shreads

and trust me pal.......If you are a racist troll ..... You will not last here long.

I have the fealing You are a GUTLESS PIECE OF "edit out"

I wonder if Im right.

answer You little "edit out"
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 11:49:53 AM by ravinclaw »

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
  • Personal Text goes here.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 04:51:15 PM »
Thank you, ravin, for writing down my thoughts. I still don't understand what you're trying to say, either, DA... Especially the "most controversial discovery"... There's nothing special or great in being one of the most wretched men in history...
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 05:05:39 PM »
Ah, thank you Kube....Ive just been waiting for this little fark to come back and explain himself.

The gutless little "editout" probably will not even show up again, shame!!

Im hungry.

If you hear me you little "editout" mabey Hitler will get your back.....but that little lady wont help much concidering old Ravin and his pals are tearing your guts out

"edit out"DO SOMETHING IF YOU CAN!!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 11:52:17 AM by ravinclaw »

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 05:16:53 PM »
It's only been 3 hours, he'll prolly come back... I'll be there to watch what happens :wink: GO, RAVINCLAW!!!
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 05:39:58 PM »
I cant stand a goddamn racist.  "I edited this one too, uncalled for"
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 11:54:31 AM by ravinclaw »

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 05:50:53 PM »
Hmmm... I wonder... maybe he won't come back after all... You scared it off ! XD But really, I'm with ya... Can't stand racism, and I live in a really multicultural place, so I see it every day. It really gets on my nerves! Good idea reviving the 'racism' thread.

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 05:53:50 PM »
Well now, let's see what his position is on this, before we tear into him. Alright guys.
-The shadows connect us all-

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 06:00:41 PM »
Alright, let's wait and see what he has to say  0:)

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »
Fine with me, Oni.but I think I may know where this is going,   If Im right.......please let me kill it  :banplea: PLEASE

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 06:52:12 PM »
Aww man, you guys are incouragible!
-The shadows connect us all-

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 07:44:00 PM »
  Flip ya for it Ravin?  My real first question here is "Where is the proof?"  Every conspiracy has an origin, so...........

I read the post when it first came up, but due to the deplorable writing (lack of capitalization, punctuation, ect.) I ignored it, until now.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 08:41:55 PM »
I gave the benifit of the doubt at first, I thought some dumbass could have stumbled upot the forum with some dumbass idea.

Heads or Tailes?