Author Topic: hitler's assasination by the vatican.  (Read 7828 times)

DARKNESS AWAKENED

• Monstrous Imp
Re: hitler's assasination by the vatican.
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 07:10:21 AM »
in lieu of that could the christians be wrong about their god?  and all religions before christianity be right
i am the darkness born out of light

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
  • Personal Text goes here.
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 11:50:54 AM »
Well some religions are pretty.. contradictory... Like Allah vs the Greek Gods. One is still the same concept as Christianity while the Greeks have many imperfect gods instead of one all-knowing omnipotent entity. Who knows...
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2009, 12:22:18 PM »
I have a better question: "Why must any religion be seen as the only correct one?"

DARKNESS AWAKENED

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2009, 12:33:24 PM »
it doesnt.  after all if you believe in something enough doesnt that something become real
i am the darkness born out of light

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2009, 07:05:41 AM »
I have a better question: "Why must any religion be seen as the only correct one?"

EXACTLY!! nowhere in the bible dose it say "I am the only God there is" It says "have no other Gods before me."  and besides that, some diferent religions are worshiping the same God, by a different name, and even besides that, in some cultures one mans demon is another mans god, Hell, mabey there is more truth in all religion than we think,.........mabey not, its just a thought.

Andrea Warfare

• Great Master
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2009, 08:17:39 AM »
"EXACTLY!! nowhere in the bible dose it say "I am the only God there is" It says "have no other Gods before me."  and besides that, some diferent religions are worshiping the same God, by a different name, and even besides that, in some cultures one mans demon is another mans god, Hell, mabey there is more truth in all religion than we think,.........mabey not, its just a thought"

I'm sure that's what was meant when it was written "have no other gods before me" I'd say that's blatantly stating.Do not worship any other than God.Also, "do not worship false idols"...so yeah,its all there.In the christian religion,1 God.other religions,multiple Gods of varying genders and species.There are some religions/people who worship more than one God such as the native american and egyptian culture.I think its quite interesting how no matter what culture, there is a belief of an afterlife.When it really boils down to it,most religions are based on living a positive life to gain access to the shangrala,vallhalla,heaven,nirvana.

What if everyone is right?

Or...what if the mormans were right all along?(Anyone see the southpark episode?)

We are all unique.You my dear are uniquely non-unique.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »
I believe I will let this selection of quotes from others more (in)famous than myself speak for me:

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mohandas Gandhi

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
Lucius Annaeus Seneca.

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2009, 03:04:45 PM »
I believe I will let this selection of quotes from others more (in)famous than myself speak for me:

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mohandas Gandhi

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
Lucius Annaeus Seneca.

Good stuff right there!

But really, as far as we know, and we'll ever know, every religion could be right. And it's like Andrea said, most religions have the same base values... Except maybe the Valhalla part, though, in order to go there, one must die in battle. All those who die of other causes aren't allowed in. So it's a concept a little different than the others. As for many religions worshiping the same god under many names, the Islam considers the Bible to be the revelation of God. (More precisely, a revelation of God twisted and modified by it being passed down from generation to generation, but the revelation of God nonetheless.)
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

Andrea Warfare

• Great Master
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2009, 04:27:59 PM »
What I was trying to pinpoint and show was that in all religions we are required to do things in our earthly lives to go to the afterlife...all of these realms must be obtained by jumping through "hoops"
We are all unique.You my dear are uniquely non-unique.

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2009, 06:26:20 PM »
Ah, ok. I thought you were saying that in every religion you have to be a kind, generous, sane and loving person in order to pass on to the 'good side' of the afterlife.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2009, 06:32:58 PM »
I was thinking.......

what the hell is up with Satanists, do they waunt to go to hell or what?

anyone know?

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2009, 07:40:58 PM »
I was thinking.......

what the hell is up with Satanists, do they waunt to go to hell or what?

anyone know?

Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing... I don't see their logic.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2009, 02:06:54 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_LaVey

The above is the information you wanted on modern Satanism and it's founder, happy research to all.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2009, 11:18:13 AM »
yeah, I know about that dude Anton Xander Lavay, that bunch dont believe in anything except doing whatever they like to do......hell, mabey Im a satonist by their terms.......hmmm...

I kinda think the church of satan is a froud, just to get atention, stir people up.

some of what they think makes sence though, mabey Ill read into it a little more.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2009, 09:58:09 PM »
  You can get a copy of it's bible at any book store.  Modern Satanism is unlike what others consider it to be however.  (no I am not a satanist, or a christian, as you all know I bow to nothing, be it a man or a god)
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.