Author Topic: I'm Being Followed, defiantly no way human...  (Read 4657 times)

Vince_03
  • Weres
  • Realized Monster
Re: I'm Being Followed, defiantly no way human...
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 06:12:15 am »
i have to agree with brownbear. maybe it's just someone trying to break in. maybe your housing some valuables or they just want to steal something important from you. maybe it's better if you just call the police and tell them what's happening
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 08:26:27 am »
To Brownbear, and co.:

You must remember one detail - his dogs didn't react at all to the noise. This means that it is no physical intruder. If it were, they'd have been trying to tear it apart. Thundergod is right on his points, though.

I thank you all for the advice on this thread though. I would like to lock it, but in the interest of allowing further advice should any become available, I will leave it up for now.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 08:42:55 am by Moloch »

Smallville
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 10:24:33 pm »
it sounds like you have a poltergeist M Sidhe and by the sounds of it a pretty tame and one that seems to be focused on you (there have been cases of the little buggers actually latching on to people rather then houses) and as Indigo Rain said poltergeists are simply the manifestations of a persons emotions so i would just calm down and go about your buisness however there is the chance that its behaviour could escalate (shown by flikering lights and what may sound like rats clawwing at something) if this does become the case i suggest getting four bags and filling them with various odds and ins such as crossroad dirt, silver flakes, white oak shaving, four leaf clovers and rose petals, and placing them within the walls of your house at the North, East, South and West corners, that ought to do the trick however consider it a last resort.

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 12:54:21 pm »
I am not too sure on the whole poltergeist theory. If it is based on your energy it might happen more frequently when you are aggervated which could in turn be around your family. They would notice it.

It does sound like a fay though. I wonder have you been doing any spells that envoke the fay realm? If you do it inside your house it is very hard to get them out. Fays sometimes look like a ghost shape if you are not in tune with your chakara at the time being. I hope you didn't envoke them inside you home. They will not feel like leaving. If you did though there are spells to get rid of them (actually quite a few). I don't know a spell off the top of my head but if you can't get rid of it soon there are some common books of magic that you can get at any bookstore or library and find the right spell you need. Magic is something someone shouldn't be messing with. Anyways the spell you would need depends on what type of fay you asked for and what purpose you asked for it. Sorry about the rant. :focus: I had this problem before (my friend got into my stuff and decided to let some in it took forever it get them out). I do know the one thing you don't want to do is give your attention to it (if it is a fay). Don't give it milk or a gift anything bright or that shines. Bad idea they will keep pestering you for more until they are gone.

If it is an outdoors Fay trying to get in you didn't summon it right and properly let it go. But it is a common mistake and can be fixed easily if it is outside. If it is inside though hide you valuables and families too cause they will try to take it (they love silver and crystal objects).

But first thing is first if you have a video camera I would play it when your family leaves so that you have proof of what is going on because if it is human you can get something done about it. If it is something else you will know then. Just a tip so that people don't think you are crazy. Thats the last thing you want. Well have fun fixing the problem :-D
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve