Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

What's happening?

(1/4) > >>

Rikua:
So I am going to make this short.
I've been really upset lately, I've always been very flamboyant, and I've always had good dreams and happy memories, but the past year I've just been miserable, not with just finances, but with friends, and family. I've also had the burden of a entity from a ouija board. (I didn't play it.) I've also 'accidentally' lying. Like I don't even mean to. It's like I'm changing. I don't know why. I had two dreams about the same subject; blood. My sister's head was bashed into the side of a pool in one dream, and then my friend almost died in another. I don't know if the 'devil,' or a specific demon is doing this to me. Can you please help?

Rikua:

--- Quote from: Jake on February 15, 2013, 06:12:16 PM ---What is your age?

--- End quote ---
How has this have to do with anything? :P

Rikua:

--- Quote from: Jake on February 15, 2013, 06:17:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rikua on February 15, 2013, 06:14:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jake on February 15, 2013, 06:12:16 PM ---What is your age?

--- End quote ---
How has this have to do with anything? :P

--- End quote ---

Quite clearly, the response I am going to give you depends upon your age.

--- End quote ---
I'm 17.

Finrod852:
For these mishaps, I forsee many tomorrows. It sounds like a poltergheist is the source of your sorrows.

Rikua:

--- Quote from: Jake on February 15, 2013, 06:43:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Finrod852 on February 15, 2013, 06:36:34 PM ---For these mishaps, I forsee many tomorrows. It sounds like a poltergheist is the source of your sorrows.

--- End quote ---

A poltergeist would not manifest as a possessing entity.

Besides, there is no evidence that poltergeists exist.

--- Quote from: Rikua on February 15, 2013, 06:18:21 PM ---I'm 17.

--- End quote ---

You should speak to your parents and have them arrange for you to be checked over by your health care provider. Your symptoms could indicate anything from depression to the, more serious, onset of schizophrenia. The typical age of onset for schizophrenia is in the late teens. The National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD) describe schizophrenia as a "serious brain disorder that makes it difficult for a person to tell the difference between real and unreal experiences, to think logically, to have normal emotional responses to others and to behave normally in social situations and may also have difficulty in remembering, talking and behaving appropriately."

--- Quote ---
It is often difficult to recognize it in the early stages unless evaluated by an adolescent psychiatrist who specializes in teenage schizophrenia. Yet the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry offers the following warning signs, which may indicate the onset of teenage schizophrenia:

* Difficulty telling dreams from reality
* Delusions and hearing voices that are not real
* Confused or very displaced thinking
* Vivid and bizarre thoughts and ideas
* Extreme moodiness
* Paranoia
* Behaving in ways normally associated with much younger children
* Severe anxiety and fearfulness
* Confusing television life or situation with own reality
* Severe problems in making and keeping friends
Teens with schizophrenia may exhibit behavior changes slowly, over time. [They] may begin to withdraw and become shy or secluded. Often teens will begin discussing strange situations they feel they were a part of, but that never really occurred, or they may regress into childish behaviors and become dependent upon their parents. They may be "clingy" or fearful of people, animals or objects.

Teens who exhibit the early warning signs should be evaluated so an individualized treatment plan can be developed – which may include individual therapy, family therapy, social skill training, psychiatric medication and monitoring.

The timing and method of treatment can largely influence the response and outcome. Early treatment appears to be the best indicator of treatment response. Early medical attention often leads to a better outcome.[/size]
--- End quote ---

It is irresponsible for anyone to advise you to do anything before first receiving a medical check up.

--- End quote ---
... I'm not crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version