Monstrous Café > Say It!

I need help here! Bloodlust problem!

<< < (2/2)

leon abel trueheart:
i'm a shine hound but emmmm the way i deal with mine is to i guess ignore it and find something to occupy my mind other than the overwhelming need to feast on flesh and blood i'm not sure how your species works because iv'e encountered to few and even far fewer of my own kind so i hope my comment helps, but i will also say this half raw meat helps as well

LeXtruX:
Well, even if you are what you say you are we need to look at what demons and angels are... In biblical lore demons are fallen angels, and angels are messengers of god, so let's dig a little deeper... since Angels are the messengers of God we can assume that angelic creatures are the same "species" as God, or a "subspecies" at the least, that would mean that a demon is a fallen subspecies from whatever God is... On a different note on this topic, if all Celestial creatures are the same species we can assume that God is the leader of said species, meaning different beliefs would all fit the bill throughout history, but that there have been different rulers... (ex. the Egyptian gods were overthrown by the Greek ones, etc etc) or they had other names in different cultures but were still the same gods... this speculation, however, needs us to look at the concept of a god/gods to be true...
In other lore demons usually are monsters with supernatural powers... but not immortal...
But back to the most plausible concept and assuming you are what you say you are, you would just be a reborn soul of an "angel" but not having 1 allignment and being put in a weaker mind/body could result in having not control over certain emotions and cravings...
But still in any case, go see a shrink and tell him about all this cravings you have. I'm saying this not because I think your crazy, but these therapies might help you strenghten your mind and will and help you control your urges, if not resolve them completely.

In any case, good luck and I hope this intel was usefull to you :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version