Monstrous Café > Say It!

Question

<< < (2/3) > >>

The_Seeker:
Alzheimers and general inactivity can render very similar effects as well.

Unfortunate that the brain cannot regenerate its cells on its own though.

DanteMustDie:

--- Quote from: The_Seeker on August 22, 2006, 10:56:31 PM ---Alzheimers and general inactivity can render very similar effects as well.

--- End quote ---

True, i was always taught that once brain cells were gone they were gone for good....

However(keep in mind this assumption was based on instruction by my Bio 2 teacher) she said that some regeneration was possible ....to a degree, do you know of any sites that can confirm either/or?

Devious Viper:

--- Quote from: The_Seeker on August 22, 2006, 10:56:31 PM ---Alzheimers and general inactivity can render very similar effects as well.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: DanteMustDie on August 22, 2006, 11:01:51 PM ---

True, i was always taught that once brain cells were gone they were gone for good....

However(keep in mind this assumption was based on instruction by my Bio 2 teacher) she said that some regeneration was possible ....to a degree, do you know of any sites that can confirm either/or?

--- End quote ---

Did anybody actually read the UF research I posted above??

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Devious Viper on August 23, 2006, 02:56:10 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: DanteMustDie on August 22, 2006, 11:01:51 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Did anybody actually read the UF research I posted above??

--- End quote ---

too many words luv?
;)

actually i found it interesting, i just wish i could remember more of my physiological psychology, but most of that information is probably obsolet now.   :roll:

Moloch:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version