CryptoZoo > Dinosaurs

Whats your favorite Dino

<< < (4/6) > >>

I_Feel_Toast:
I'm not sure if it counts as a dinosaur, because dinosaurs are only dinosaurs if they're from between the Triassic and Cretaceous periods, right? I dunno. Anyway, I like this dude called an Estemmenosuchus...These guys preceeded the Triassic period (only by a little bit, they're form the Permian period which is right before) and they're waayy coller than other dinosaurs. This is in part because they are hideously adorable, and also cause they're synapsids, which is a "mammal-like reptile." That combination (to me) is inescapably keen and neat-o.

davidn13:
utah raptor or allosaur for the carnavores
ankylosaur or triceratops for herbivores

Kadesh:
 My all time freaking very favorite dino................ issssssssss....................... (drumroll) ........... The T-Rex off of Toy Story.  :mrgreen:

Mental Disorder:

--- Quote from: alastor moon on April 17, 2005, 10:28:35 AM ---LOL! my favorite would be those really samll caniverous ones. kinda like raptors but hella small.(like a chuhuahua)

--- End quote ---
Those are Copsonathus. (Don't know if I spelt right)
Well mine would be Dilophasaurus.
They have these colorful fins that they used to scare away predators.
They also spit blood at prey to blind them and take them out as a pack.

rave phillaphia:
pteradactyl's are a type of pterasaur... they are not really dinosaurs, it is a misconception. They are a completely different species... Sorry to burst anyones bubble.

I like to stick to the traditional Stegasaurus. It's defensive mechanisms are so cool!!!! <3 <3

And also I really like birds... Yes birds are dinosaurs (well the only living ones around today). Basically they evolved and took flight... it is now suggested that most dinosaurs actually had feathers like your guys' fetish for raptors when their desendent is birds like the Emu. <3<3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version