CryptoZoo > Dinosaurs

The Incan accounts of the dinosaurs

<< < (12/12)

KubeSix:
Ummm.... Yeah... BowAndArrow, follow your own advice and make sure what you say is logical. Lex's statement that you bolded out was completely logical, you just didn't take the time to correctly comprehend it.

Although I do agree that there probably weren't any dinosaurs walking along humans, you're also saying nothing survived the mass extinction. You're wrong there. Crocodiles, anyone?

Let's take a look at the crocodilian order, shall we? Crocodilians have been around since the Triassic era. That was BEFORE the Jurassic even came about. Oh, and you know what? Crocodilians are part of the Crurotarsi. The Crurotarsi are the sister group of the Avemetatarsalians. You know what those are? Birds. More precisely Archosaurs closer to birds than Crocodilians (Which are also Archosaurs) Let's see.... They include birds AND the Triceratops along with the Tyrannosaurus Rex. Ever looked at a chicken walk? Funny how they resemble dinosaurs, huh? Evolution, they call it, those fools without scientific knowledge.

There is more than enough proof that dinosaurs survived after the extinction. They simply adapted to the new face of the world. Now I'm not saying Nessy exists. Maybe it does maybe it doesn't, but "please take that out of your mind"? No. Maybe it doesn't live in the Loch Ness, but when the fark did humans explore the deepest parts of the sea? Why did I miss that when it was on the news? If you think we know everything about what's underwater, you've got lots to learn before you can argue anything concerning the animal kingdom.

You're new here, so I won't be too much of a d*ck, but you'll soon learn I, along with most around here, never say anything without justification. Don't call bulls**t without knowing what you're talking about, if you're as wise as you claim to be in your other posts.

LeXtruX:

--- Quote from: KubeSix on April 10, 2010, 08:54:01 PM ---Ummm.... Yeah... BowAndArrow, follow your own advice and make sure what you say is logical. Lex's statement that you bolded out was completely logical, you just didn't take the time to correctly comprehend it.

Although I do agree that there probably weren't any dinosaurs walking along humans, you're also saying nothing survived the mass extinction. You're wrong there. Crocodiles, anyone?

Let's take a look at the crocodilian order, shall we? Crocodilians have been around since the Triassic era. That was BEFORE the Jurassic even came about. Oh, and you know what? Crocodilians are part of the Crurotarsi. The Crurotarsi are the sister group of the Avemetatarsalians. You know what those are? Birds. More precisely Archosaurs closer to birds than Crocodilians (Which are also Archosaurs) Let's see.... They include birds AND the Triceratops along with the Tyrannosaurus Rex. Ever looked at a chicken walk? Funny how they resemble dinosaurs, huh? Evolution, they call it, those fools without scientific knowledge.

There is more than enough proof that dinosaurs survived after the extinction. They simply adapted to the new face of the world. Now I'm not saying Nessy exists. Maybe it does maybe it doesn't, but "please take that out of your mind"? No. Maybe it doesn't live in the Loch Ness, but when the fark did humans explore the deepest parts of the sea? Why did I miss that when it was on the news? If you think we know everything about what's underwater, you've got lots to learn before you can argue anything concerning the animal kingdom.

You're new here, so I won't be too harsh, but you'll soon learn I, along with most around here, never say anything without justification. Don't call bulls**t without knowing what you're talking about, if you're as wise as you claim to be in your other posts.

--- End quote ---
also I want to add that humanoids aren't humans, they look like them in key points, walking on 2 legs, being able to talk, things like that, they could be reptilian, amphibian or even birds ^^

KubeSix:
Yeah, human-like (usually) physical characteristics are what make a being humanoid. "Anthropoid being" could also be used in this case.

See here:

--- Quote ---humanoid (plural humanoids)

1. A being having the appearance or characteristics of a human.

anthropoid (comparative more anthropoid, superlative most anthropoid)

1. having characteristics of a human being, usually in terms of shape or appearance
   2. having characteristics of an ape

--- End quote ---

Kadesh:

--- Quote from: LeXtruX on April 08, 2010, 11:26:20 AM ---It could have been so that dinosaurs survived in southern america due to it's remote location???

--- End quote ---

Antarctica is a remote location, but I don't think they live there now either.

And since when is South America 'remote'??? *<:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version