Dead... And Not So Dead > Near-death experiences

did u see death when u had a NDE

<< < (7/7)

Andrea Warfare:
Ah...seriously?Damn.That kinda sux.Disney bought out marvel recently.They're taking over!!!

Angelus:
Why does that suck? Im also looking forward to disneys Marvel takeover. They are well knowen for there impecable animation and emotional contents in a film. Everyone has been complaining that disney will make the movies and such all for kids. Do we forget that disney has been going for 86 years and own the likes of Miramax,  ESPN and ABC. Look at the movies under there belt. Clerks, The Crow, Pulp Fiction, Trainspotting, the list goes on (check out the list on Miramaxs Wikipedia page). They make good adult entertainment and I see alot of success with future Marvel projects. Also Im actualy a DC man. I feel marvel is too much for kids anyway. DC have turned there backs on there adult fans though (with animation anyway) who could watch Batman The Animated Series and most of its spinoffs and started making that Batman The Brave And The Bold bulls**t.

Andrea Warfare:
Really Angelus? Disney contributed to all of that?Those are some of my favorite films! Well,I can't stand the spiderman and xmen movies that marvel released they go against they story and are soooo boring and holywood,
Especially the xmen movies.Man,well maybe Disney will give marvel some justive cuz ya it is more kiddy style as well as what DC has become but hey nothing will ever beat the comics.Ah yeah that new batman cartoon is crap about the only thing I like about it is the logo.Batman and Robin was the latest greatest batman cartoon in my opinion.Ah,it was so dark the way batman was intended to be.

Angelus:
I agree. Batman and Robin (or "Batman;tas" as it was mostly known) was the best. I own all dvds and the animated movies. Anyway. I look forward to Marvels future exploits. Think about it. How many worthless bits of crap have you seen mickey mouses face on. Now imagine those bits of merchandise with Wolverine, Thor, Cable or Captain America. (I love Cap and I aint even american) All of a sudden these worthless bits of crap are instantly awsome. Imagine a marvel based TV series, maybe one of the lesser known mutant teams, like Alpha Flight in a show made by the same people who brought you Alias. I think Marvel are going to be everywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version