Dead... And Not So Dead > Near-death experiences

did u see death when u had a NDE

<< < (2/7) > >>

ravinclaw:
he said someone was talking to him, sorta almost like a calming sound, but he couldnt make it out.....then.......Boom!!  He was awake, he said the pain hit him like a sledgehamer, then the morphine kicked in and he slept for about three days, didnt dream at all.

I dont know, mabey it wasnt hell at all, mabey it was some inbetween place like pergatory or something......then again mabey it was just his subconcious.

Countess:
What you saw is common in NDEs it isn't necessarily death but a spirit there to guide the dead to the next place they are going. Unfortunately the only time I've been near death was when I was young & under anesthesia so I don't remember much about it.

DemonBoy101:
so then how come the figure that appeared when i drowned didnt take me away because i know when one of those things appears at u thats when its ur time to go why didnt it take me or her friend in the army

ravinclaw:
did you call me a her??       Im a guy pal, and the army and marines are different........ah fark it

Muerte, where you is?? Its givin me a headache tryin to keep these nubies straight, but it aint my job, but I aint gona be called a girl too...i nead a beer

DemonBoy101:
o im sorry dude i meant to say he not she my fault and i always get the army and marines messed up forgive me for being a bit stupid about that as well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version