Monstrous Café > Say It!

Time/reality glitch

<< < (3/4) > >>

blacksite117:
have none of you read any of douglas adams' books???

that will explain all

:laugh:

matthew321:
I had been thinking of that cat moment in the matrix during this whole discussion. I am glad it has been brought up. I would not doubt that these proposed time glitches are result in a change, whether it is immediate or not does not matter. It is a possibility that we are indeed inside the "matrix" and the movie was just to distract us from realizing it. But now that we are observing the flaws of the system soon we will see "agent smith"....

As for insanity I know I am crazy and I've come to terms with it. Because if I say I am crazy then I can live normally and not do anything weird. But as soon as I try to call myself normal my craziness will be let out and be the end of me.
For some people if you say they are crazy they will be crazy but if you call those same people normal then they will believe they are normal and will act normal.

My point is that "crazy" is a matter of perspective as well as influence.

I am observing to see the next glitch and I am wondering if I also will repeat something or that there is another factor being affected in this.

KubeSix:
Well I consider myself sane for admitting that I might be insane, but... Maybe thinking that's alright just makes me more insane. Whichever way I think about it, I always get tangled up in contradictions, so I just don't think about it and do my own thing. If I was completely crazy the whole time, at least I'll have enjoyed myself. Plus, we all have a bit of craziness deep inside. You can't understand yourself if you can't accept it.

Now, about the repeating events in the glitches... In some cases, I've heard of glitches being simple time skips. So if there are changes,maybe they're not always just about events or physical things, it could be that time's flow gets disturbed. The way i see it, there could be endless ways for glitches to occur and with enough outside the box thinking, someone could make them happen voluntarily. Maybe I'm just thinking that because of the Matrix connection, though. There would probably be several factors and variables, meaning even more possible results or ways of manifestation. There would always probably still have ways of recognizing them common to all the possible glitches, though. But a glitch is usually just a slip in the program and is usually quickly fixed by the system, so we might only be able to notice the exceptionally big ones...

--- Quote from: blacksite117 on April 19, 2010, 06:56:18 AM ---have none of you read any of douglas adams' books???

that will explain all

:laugh:

--- End quote ---

No, I haven't :P If the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy is anything like that movie from a couple years ago... Not interested hahah

matthew321:

--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on April 16, 2010, 03:08:00 PM ---I can't recall any time glitches, but your topic reminds me of something similar.

I was on my way home and had just missed my connecting bus, so I had to wait for about 15 min for the next one. As I waited I looked at the different shop's windows in a sort of detached way (I've seen them many times before). Suddenly I notices one I'd never seen before - one that sold books on the occult. I said something not suitable for print (since I had no time to spare that day) and made a mental note to check it out at earliest possible opportunity. My bus arrived and I went home.

The next week I was in the vicinity and naturally I went to the shop. Only - the shop wasn't there! And it wasn't like it had closed. The shops on both sides where there still, but the whole section in between - where the shop I looked for was - had just vanished!

( I hadn't read the Harry Potter books - at the time it happened - but I'm sure all of you that have, recognize it.)

--- End quote ---

I was looking for the post where this was mentioned. I believe I found one of these today while driving. I was on a road I do not drive on much. But this road was in the middle of the city with a clear open view in broad daylight. I saw this book store I had never seen before. It said occult books on it. It looked quite new compared to the shops around it. Not to much age to it maybe 20 years if that. There were only three signs in front. They lacked the flash of modern signs. They were white background signs with black English characters. One sign said children books, the other occult and I do not remember the other.
I had never seen this shop before and I wanted to go inside it sooo bad. But I was driving and had a place to go GRRRRR! There was a book store of similar content across the street from it that did not stand out to me as much as this did. I even remembered the wandering shop myth as I was looking at it. It hurt so bad to let this chance pass by. I really hope I am wrong and it is just a normal shop.
This stands out due to not remembering it being there (but I do not go on this road much so maybe it has always been), the occult books sign, the bland signs, the fact there is another book store near it so the placement is odd and the fact the thought of the wandering shop came to my mind as I looked at it.
I will tell you if I spot it tomorrow.

blue nikita:
When my mobile phone alarm went off yesterday morning i picked up the mobile still pretty sleepy and pressed the screen to shut it off. When i did that a text message appeared from a person i was suppose to meet in 1,5 hours saying that she got called from work and wont be able to make it to our meeting if we can reschedule for tomorrow. I was glad coz i could go back to sleep instead of getting up.
After another hour I finally got up, checked my emails and there was an email from the same person asking if am still coming for the meeting? I was confused so i checked my mobile for her sms and it was not there. Naturally I though that I have dreamed the part about her sms coz apparently she never sent any and the meeting was on.  Unfortunately I was already late for the meeting so I made an excuse and asked her to meet the next day same time. Still I could not get the sms out of my head the whole day coz it seemed very real.
The next day (today) in the morning my alarm went off again same time, i switched it off and guess what I had the EXACTLY same sms and this time it was for real, meaning this time she actually sent the sms. This time the sms "stayed". Meaning I have read that text message exactly 24 hours before it was actually sent and 24 hours before the actual event (her being called for work and cancelling our meeting) have happened FOR REAL.

Now am very rational and logical person and this trully freaks me out, Im totally unable to make any sense out of it. I´ve been searching the net for people with similar experiences but i cannot find anything. This is not deja vu, because i have seen 24  hours ahead and not something that already happened. Its like if  a time had relapsed or there is a glitch in this reality. Am either developing some kind of psychic ability or there is an actual GLITCH IN A MATRIX or am living in a Truman Show - like world. Im not going crazy nor am hallucinating. Can anybody think of any rational explanation to this situation...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version