Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Make a Fairy freindly garden.

(1/2) > >>

Muerte:
  Wanna maybe possible catch a glimpse of the elusive.  Well here are a few suggestions for you home garden.  Personally I have never tried it (yet), but I figured "Hey, why not share what I know?"

Bluebells, Elderberry, Clover, Heather, Mistletoe, Foxglove, Primrose, thyme.

these are a few plants that have been said to attract the little bugg(ers).  Anyone got anymore?  (Yes I know there are many more, but what should I have to post them all?

oldbill4823:
Ingesting the foxglove seeds or smoking the mistletoe would certainly help catch a bit more of 'the elusive'.

On that note i would add morning glory heavenly blue, tobacco, devils trumpet. Hell why not some psylocybin too.

They are bound to show up then.

cylinder2166:
I think rosemary is on that list to, I think its just about any plant that smells REALLY good.

Countess:
Depending on which type of fae you are trying to attract there are any number of plants/flowers from around the world that would attract them. Wildflowers & the plants usually included in Butterfly gardens are a good start. Old trees are also a hotspot so to speak & should only be taken down if they are totally dead as not to offend the fae/spirits who live in it. I'll work on a more comprehensive list if anyone would like one.

chaoticpsyche:
Actually I just cut down a tree in my back yard that was totally dead. I felt bad for cutting it down, because it was a beautiful tree when it was alive, however, all the winters that we've had here in florida with it's hard freezes I don't blame the tree... I just feel bad that it's down...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version