Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Gnome in Argentina?

(1/6) > >>

AWBrielle:
Just wanted to hear your thoughts. Not sure if it's a real deal, but people there are pretty freaked out.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336750,00.html

jacob1821:
Could be a dune gnome, a slightly larger variant of the common gnome. To bad the didn't give a hight description 

Countess:
While the worries may be real & stemming from real sightings this pic has the air of a hoax about it. Since it seems to be a fairly close shot why is the "gnome" so blurred while the surroundings are pretty clear plus their seems to be a light source that is conveniently illuminating just enough to give the outline but doesn't highlight any features.

Angelus:
I remember this video when it was in the news. The reaction of the kids filming it seems genuine and the sideways skips of the creature follows gnome folklore that they don't have knees and in order to move quickly they must skip sideways. This video scares the hell out my fiance.

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: Countess on February 23, 2011, 05:46:18 PM ---While the worries may be real & stemming from real sightings this pic has the air of a hoax about it. Since it seems to be a fairly close shot why is the "gnome" so blurred while the surroundings are pretty clear plus their seems to be a light source that is conveniently illuminating just enough to give the outline but doesn't highlight any features.

--- End quote ---

I thought about that, at first, but with what Angelus said...

--- Quote from: Angelus on February 24, 2011, 02:02:52 AM ---I remember this video when it was in the news. The reaction of the kids filming it seems genuine and the sideways skips of the creature follows gnome folklore that they don't have knees and in order to move quickly they must skip sideways. This video scares the hell out my fiance.

--- End quote ---

It seems to me like it's a possibility. @Angelus - I don't blame her. Most people would be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version