Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Gnome in Argentina?

<< < (3/6) > >>

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: ravinclaw on March 01, 2011, 09:24:45 AM ---Rabid gnome! Kill it! hehehe     I wonder how ya would get rid of a gnome.... just shoot it or what?

--- End quote ---

Man, that'll be the day.  :gun: haha.

--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on March 01, 2011, 09:29:08 AM ---I think you have to negotiate with it. Politely ask it to move and offer it some form of compensation, maybe suggest a new place for it to stay - a better one. At least if you don't want more trouble than you can handle. LOL

--- End quote ---

Right on. The approach would be what needs to be figured out, though, yes?

confused_mystery:
lol then i'd bite back or stomp on it with my big feet  :evil: :laugh:

--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on March 01, 2011, 09:29:08 AM ---I think you have to negotiate with it. Politely ask it to move and offer it some form of compensation, maybe suggest a new place for it to stay - a better one. At least if you don't want more trouble than you can handle. LOL

--- End quote ---

lol and that's when it gets it cute little axe and just cut away at your shin while you negotiate with it

--- Quote from: ravinclaw on March 01, 2011, 09:24:45 AM ---Rabid gnome! Kill it! hehehe     I wonder how ya would get rid of a gnome.... just shoot it or what?

--- End quote ---

lol that's when we throw in the leprecauhn and see who dies first and by what ?
lol the gnome by having gold shoved up his butt or the leprecauhn by being strangled and choked to death with the gnome belt  :laugh:
lol then what happens to the rainbow? oh lassie it only gets brighter  :wink:  :laugh:  :laugh:

confused_mystery:

--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on March 01, 2011, 04:07:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: confused_mystery on March 01, 2011, 03:40:08 PM ---- - - - -

--- End quote ---

lol and that's when it gets it cute little axe and just cut away at your shin while you negotiate with it - - - - -

--- End quote ---

I'd say that if you just greet it POLITELY..... and behave in a civil manner..... you should be able to strike some kind of deal. As long as you show respect, the gnome will likely do the same. They are - after all - much like us in many ways.

--- End quote ---

lol true

ravinclaw:
My goal for the year: 1. find gnome  2. make friends with it  3. get it drunk .  Why? Well can you imagine anything cooler than having a drunk little gnome to hang out with?

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: ravinclaw on March 02, 2011, 06:27:47 AM ---My goal for the year: 1. find gnome  2. make friends with it  3. get it drunk .  Why? Well can you imagine anything cooler than having a drunk little gnome to hang out with?

--- End quote ---

LOL! That's great. Take pictures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version