Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Experiments

<< < (5/5)

Angelus:
This is not relevant to the topic so I shal be brief. I have had many jobs, my current source of full time work is in recycling, although professionally, I am a fully trained chef, but the hours didn't agree with my Paranormal Investigations and Research.. Also I look forward to the pint Oni. Maybe a whisky chacer aswell.

Angelus:
OK. Lets start the final results. Sorry it took me so long. so........

I first experimented with a plant on the inside and outside of the circle. Their appeared to be no difference between either. My next experiment was with my camera. At night I found many orbs around the circle but due to time of year this was done and the area they could well be insects and pollen. I next attempted EVP. I found faint child like laughter and voices on my recorder, but once again, their are many children live near the area but this was at night, so either phantom voices or neglectful parents. You decide. I tried this EVP experiment again with offerings (incense, wine, etc) and got the same results.

I will try to post my picture and sound evidence somewhere and supply you all with the link. Any thoughts on my experiment or any ideas for a future experiment? I will welcome any experiment, even ones that are not fae related but the will be posted in their appropriate area if they are chosen to be attempted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version